King Biscuit

treeduck

Has anyone bought a King Biscuit live album and felt short changed when there was no actual biscuit included in the package? I have! How can they call themselves King Biscuit if they have no biscuit to offer?? Give me that biscuit! :smash: :eyeroll: :wacko: :blink:
  • Like 2

Did you feel similarly short-changed with The Butthole Surfers? How about Diarrhoea Planet? Be thankful :yes:

And what about Anal Kunt?

Exactly. If you get Debbie Harry with each Blondie record? I`m in! But you can keep your Napalm Death :blaze:
  • Like 2

Has anyone bought a King Biscuit live album and felt short changed when there was no actual biscuit included in the package? I have! How can they call themselves King Biscuit if they have no biscuit to offer?? Give me that biscuit! :smash: :eyeroll: :wacko: :blink:

Ain't no king in there either.

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 1

No, but I once bought a package of biscuits and discovered a live album inside next to the biscuits.

• Like 2

No, but I once bought a package of biscuits and discovered a live album inside next to the biscuits.

oooo which band was it?

• Like 1

oooo which band was it?

The Bay City Rollers Live in Manchester. :)

• Like 1

oooo which band was it?

The Bay City Rollers Live in Manchester. :)

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

• Like 1

Hi. I'm Bill Minkin. This week, the King Biscuit Flower Hour is pleased to present two of today's strangest bands. First up we'll hear Anal Kunt recorded in Dallas Texas. Then later in the show, we will take you to Washington DC for The Butthole Surfers. We'll be back with Anal Kunt, after a word from Taco Bell..... Edited by grep
  • Like 1

Where's your whistle from the old grey whistle test?

Back in the day, the king biscuit was great.

Edited by tangy
  • Like 1

Where's your whistle from the old grey whistle test?

Back in the day, the king biscuit was great.

And it better be old and grey too! :codger:

• Like 1