My Tribute to Neil Peart

Drummerrobin

Hi all, here’s a video of myself recording drums for my band's cover of ‘Where’s My Thing?’. I recorded the drum track in one take and included a little drum solo in the middle as a tribute to The Professor. This was quite challenging to track as Peart played in such a hard hitting, intense way - harder than how I naturally play. But it was rewarding experience and I’m very proud of how it turned out. I hope you all enjoy it, RIP Neil.
Edited by Drummerrobin
  • Like 7

Hi all, here’s a video of myself recording drums for my band's cover of ‘Where’s My Thing?’. I recorded the drum track in one take and included a little drum solo in the middle as a tribute to The Professor. This was quite challenging to track as Peart played in such a hard hitting, intense way - harder than how I naturally play. But it was rewarding experience and I’m very proud of how it turned out. I hope you all enjoy it, RIP Neil.

Really well done, including the work done by (what I assume are) your bandmates!

Edited by JARG

That was AMAZING! Well done!!!!!!