It’s gotta be Red Hot, Black Summer (New Chili Peppers!)

Entre_Perpetuo

We all knew it was coming, but now it’s here. New RHCP with Frusciante back in the band… Yay!

….and Rubin back on the boards (nervous sweating, please don’t compress everything to death Rick!)

• Like 2

HOLY SHIT! I LOVE IT!!!!

The boys look great! God I love Flea!

John sounds great! Hendrixish!

Chad is fuckking bad. I love him! Will Ferrell!

Anthony looks fuckking incredible. He doesn't age. But I'm not digging the hair. So be it. Voice amazing.

I can't wait for this.

I was going to pass on the Chili Peppers this tour. Fuckk no.

• Like 2

Just learning this on guitar right now. Then I'll learn the bass track. Really strong tune.

I went to buy some tix for the Old Trafford gig this week but passed . £250 GBP a pop for general admission. No way.

I love the Chilis but I'm not paying that, it's extortionate. I've seen them before a few times so the memories will have to do.

Really looking forward to the new record. Roll on May!

• Like 1

I am actually very excited for this album. I've been a huge fan since their beginning. Saw them live playing in cock socks. I will give them Californication but after that I just got bored.

Hope this album kicks some serious funk ass.

First time I saw them Anthony still came out in the head dress for Fight Like a Brave. Think it was Mother's Milk tour. Saw them at Brixton Academy on Blood Sugar tour & that place nearly collapsed. It was bouncing. After that they became a stadium act. Still love 'em though.

We all knew it was coming, but now it’s here. New RHCP with Frusciante back in the band… Yay!

….and Rubin back on the boards (nervous sweating, please don’t compress everything to death Rick!)

Glad John's back but I still think Josh's 2 albums are good stuff. I hope Frusciante stays put now though all the same.

• Like 1

I am actually very excited for this album. I've been a huge fan since their beginning. Saw them live playing in cock socks. I will give them Californication but after that I just got bored.

I'm in a minority I'm sure, but I still think the Slovak era is some of the best stuff they ever did.

First time I saw them Anthony still came out in the head dress for Fight Like a Brave. Think it was Mother's Milk tour. Saw them at Brixton Academy on Blood Sugar tour & that place nearly collapsed. It was bouncing. After that they became a stadium act. Still love 'em though.

I saw mothers milk at brixton academy. It was killer.

Saw BSSM tour in Colorado with smashing pumpkins as openers.

Gave up on after one hot moment. Freaky stuley and uplift are my faves

• Like 1

Glad John's back but I still think Josh's 2 albums are good stuff. I hope Frusciante stays put now though all the same.

I really dug The Getaway. You could hear what Josh added to the band more clearly and there were some absolutely excellent songs, Goodbye Angels especially. Plus Danger Mouse was a refreshing guest in the producers chair.

Sorry, Rubin fans, after BSSM I just can't get fully on board with him behind the boards anymore.

Hang on a second, is one of the lyrics “Platypus are few”???

I know Keidis just kind of writes whatever but like… what? Lol. That just sounds totally weird to me.

I like it! So looking forward to this album!

I have tickets to see them in Orlando later this year... taking my kids!

I hope for your kids' sakes they don't do Suck My Kiss. No one in the crowd says kiss...

• Like 1

I really dug The Getaway. You could hear what Josh added to the band more clearly and there were some absolutely excellent songs, Goodbye Angels especially. Plus Danger Mouse was a refreshing guest in the producers chair.

Sorry, Rubin fans, after BSSM I just can't get fully on board with him behind the boards anymore.

I absolutely love The Getaway - I don't consider any song to be filler on that one.

• Like 2

I like it! So looking forward to this album!

I have tickets to see them in Orlando later this year... taking my kids!

I hope for your kids' sakes they don't do Suck My Kiss. No one in the crowd says kiss...

Ha! I'm sure my kids (in High School) have heard alot worse!! Don't forget, this is the generation that grew up with "WAP" among dozens of others... lol

• Like 1

Hang on a second, is one of the lyrics “Platypus are few”???

I know Keidis just kind of writes whatever but like… what? Lol. That just sounds totally weird to me.

I'm not the biggest fan but is it really a Chili Peppers song if the lyrics aren't weird? I'm not sure if I have ever known what the hell Anthony Keidis is talking about.

Edited by J2112YYZ