What the Hell Is a Joe Burrow?

JohnRogers

led by a cigar-smoking, Cartier-sunglasses-wearing quarterback who feels neither pressure nor pain

Baker Mayfield or something?

I stopped watching NFL football a few years ago, not several years ago. I stopped listening to sports radio as well. I knew TB12 was still a thing because I do watch the Super Bowl.

Ever have a band you know release an album with a line-up change that made you go WTF?

Film franchise release a sequel with some unrecognizable dude playing the lead?

A sporting ride that was RWD with a V8 that shows up next year as a FWD four-banger?

Chime in...

A more accurate and healthier Joe Namath.

There can be only one.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2015/0707/012_namathgallery_RW_668x668.JPG

There can be only one.

I probably won't be around to see if Burrow hits on sideline reporters at team reunion games or peddles Medicare supplements in bad infomercials, unfortunately.

There can be only one.

I probably won't be around to see if Burrow hits on sideline reporters while drunk on his ass at team reunion games or peddles Medicare supplements in bad infomercials, unfortunately.

FIFY

Hmmmm…

Beating the Titans and the Chiefs both, on the road (of course with Arrowhead being widely regarded as one of the most difficult stadiums in which to win a road game)…Burrow himself putting up some incredible numbers in the process, and all season long- in his second year. There’s no reason to say this guy is not every bit as good as Patrick Mahomes, or any other quarterback in the league.

Y’all just refuse to concede that at the very least, they are for real.

The Rams, playing the Super Bowl in their home stadium, no less- are only favored by four and a half?

It’s anybody’s game. Only a partisan fool would say otherwise.

Hmmmm…

Beating the Titans and the Chiefs both, on the road (of course with Arrowhead being widely regarded as one of the most difficult stadiums in which to win a road game)…Burrow himself putting up some incredible numbers in the process, and all season long- in his second year. There’s no reason to say this guy is not every bit as good as Patrick Mahomes, or any other quarterback in the league.

Y’all just refuse to concede that at the very least, they are for real.

Imo, Burrow, Allen, and Herbert are better NFL quarterbacks than Mahomes. And I am a Chiefs fan.