Who owns a pair of white pants?

treeduck

Who owns a pair of white pants? aka trousers not underpants  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who owns a pair of white pants on this TRF forum?

• Yes I'll come clean I own a pair, or three
    • Of course not you dolt!
    • I have a pair of pale tangerine ones
    • I only ever wear black!
    • I wear white clothes all the time, even my hair is white!
    • I have red pants with little yellow dots on
    • The name's TONY R, remember it! Yes of course I own white pants, I swear by them
    • My name is Earl "Gruden is a Godblamed Traitor" Rock GOD. f**k your white pants and f**k your mama too!
    • My name is Becky "Ballbreaker" Blueschica and Oh gosh I only wear white stockings when I'm wearing the kinky nurse uniform for the boys down at the tavern!
    • My name is 73, my pants are created out of celluloid and jello, I call this mixture concentrated jelluloid jockeys
    • I'm called Segue Myles, are you off your head treeduck? White pants are soooooo out this year
    • Johnny Blaze here, and yes I own a pair of white pants but I only use them to gag the bitches with while I'm dominating them!
    • Ozzy95 here (is it 95? I can't remember) anyway yes of bloody course I wear white pants and every day too! And if you don't like it suck it! Yes come at me with those dark pants. (Oh God it's Ozzy85, f**k it!)
    • Weakly Criminal here, I have jackets, pants and hats, and some antlers which I use to frighten the flies with
    • ILSnwdog here, listen I'm the most macho sonofabitch you'll ever find so I can wear what the f**k I like, now eat my PINK pants!
    • Ken Jennings here, I want to confess here and now to being the most pretentious little prick in America today. And I want to admit that the original Star Trek series completely blows away the crappy TNG bullshit! And yes I wear white pants too!
    • Rick N Backer here, I'll restore order and just say, brown, black, grey, blue pants only, purple on some Fridays though
    • JARG calling in, I'll kill any man who calls me white pants guy!! Call me whitey, I double dare you!
    • It's me Jamie the Great Brain of America. Girls can wear anything, no one cares if I wear white, pink, black or multi-coloured sky blue pukey yellow. So there!
    • I'm Entre_Perpetuo and first of all I want to apologise for this name, it's annoying to type I know. Also I want to apologise for my inferior polls on the forum and wearing white shorts.
    • Rod from Rio and Toronto here, I wear white pants, tight ones, they're my Saturday Night Fever pants. The big black men love me in them!
    • Zepphead is the name, I'm a male stripper by trade believe it or not, and I don't wear much clothes at all, not for long anyway. Green pants are what I usually end up with though after getting puked on by the grannies
    • My name is Custom55, I've just arrived in the thread to find I'm not in the poll, and yet now I am!
    • bluefox4000 here, I do wear white pants but only the MICK line ones from MICK clothing inc. and incidentally my name is not MICK, Mick and btw Mick, Mick, Mick Mick...Mick...Mick MICK

I have a pair of white cargo pants that I usually wear outside in the summer time in the garden, or cutting the grass or weeding - or when I am painting something.
  • Like 2

"Rick N Backer here, I'll restore order and just say, brown, black, grey, blue pants only, purple on some Fridays though."

This is actually pretty close; except I would only wear black or grey as part of a suit. As for purple, in a work context someone recently told me dealing with me is sometimes like dealing with the Joker (an enormous source of pride) so maybe I'll incorporate a purple suit into the mix.

• Like 5

Jeez, when did I piss in your Cheerios?

You wore white pants after Labor Day.

Ken Jennings becomes a fan of the white pant.

tng-cast-generations.jpg

Edited by JohnRogers
  • Like 1