Happy 7th Anniversary Blueschica!

Rhyta

Happy Anniversary! :hockeygoon: :hockeygoon: :hockeygoon: :hockeygoon: :hockeygoon: :hockeygoon: :hockeygoon: Too many men!

:lol: :lol: Thank you, bhr ! I really appreciate it! Time to go celebrate with pirogies!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Like the Big Sister of TRF, getting folks to show their shirts, post pictures, keeping us updated on issues.

You are a big reason I liked the forums from the start. Happy Anniversary!

:chickendance: :heart: :pizza: :7up: :rush: And a great excuse to post lots of fun icons :banana:

• Like 2

Like the Big Sister of TRF, getting folks to show their shirts, post pictures, keeping us updated on issues.

You are a big reason I liked the forums from the start. Happy Anniversary!

:chickendance: :heart: :pizza: :7up: :rush: And a great excuse to post lots of fun icons :banana:

Aww, thank you Bahamas! I love the icons! :) And thanks for the reminder, I have some more Neil photos to post and I keep forgetting!

• Like 2

Happy Anniversary, Becky! :ebert: :cheerleader:

Thank you, Ibanez! I appreciate you interrupting Burns Night for the post! :)

His house (Abbotsford) is only 15 minutes away, so I can pop in and say hello anytime ;)
  • Like 2

His house (Abbotsford) is only 15 minutes away, so I can pop in and say hello anytime ;)

That's so cool! Here in the US everyone with Scottish heritage (my husband, lol) used to go nuts attending big Burns night dinners before Covid. There is not too much Scottish history over here so people kind of make their own! :lol:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

That's so cool! Here in the US everyone with Scottish heritage (my husband, lol) used to go nuts attending big Burns night dinners before Covid. There is not too much Scottish history over here so people kind of make their own! :lol:

Well don`t let Fridge hear me claiming I`m Scottish, as he knows I only moved here last year :16ton:
  • Like 3

Seven years? High five!!!!

1292642674.0.jpg

Thanks, goose! I appreciate the wish and The Ben! (And can you believe people in Pittsburgh are excited about this crazy photoshopped photo?? :lol: Not a good long term move! ). f8Xz6WPl.png

• Like 1

Happy belated anniversary, blueschica! Glad you're here. I really enjoy your posts. And everything you've done for Lorraine shows what a truly good person you (and many others) really are.
  • Like 3

Happy belated anniversary, blueschica! Glad you're here. I really enjoy your posts. And everything you've done for Lorraine shows what a truly good person you (and many others) really are.

Thanks, LABT! I enjoy your posts as well! I came here 7 years ago to find out information about the R40 tour; glad we are all here to support Lorraine down the road at this difficult time.

• Like 2