Here's one I missed, Dean Stockwell died November 7, 2021 aged 85

treeduck

I didn't hear about his passing either. The guy had a long and fruitful career. He was great in Quantum Leap, and of course I'm partial to his demented turn in Blue Velvet. RIP.

He was pretty scary in Battlestar Galactica a few years back. He always seemed to do interesting roles, even as a guest star on TV shows like Hart to Hart and The A-Team he always seemed to play an interesting character, a psycho obsessed with the civil war and Stefanie Powers or something.

Oh wow, you know, in December we went and stayed in a cabin out in a very hilly area, great hikes there, and on one of the nights we were watching Quantum Leap, first time I'd seen the show in quite a while, and I was wondering if Al was still alive. Surprised his passing wasn't real big and I hadn't heard about it. RIP, Dean.

RIP, Dean. :rose: :rose: I really liked him in Quantum Leap, and he was one of my dad's favorite actors. When Stockwell was young, he was in a movie called "The Boy With Green Hair" that was some kind of anti war allegory, it was interesting. (We had to watch it every time it was on Bowling For Dollars or something; my dad was nuts about that movie!).
  • Like 2

I've been sorry, to hear, see, and read this. I remember, and liked him in the t.v. series "Quantum Leap", and he was in some great movies including "Married to the Mob", too. He will be missed, and remembered. My condolences, and sympathies to his family, and friends. R.I.P., Dean. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1