Taskmaster

KenJennings

I'm not sure how YouTube's algorithms knew I would love this, but I recently started seeing clips from this British panel show called Taskmaster start appearing in my feed.

I've binged my way through most of the available sessions on YouTube, and just caught this year's "New Year's Treat" one off, which I'm linking in this post.

The show is brilliant. Sending it's contestants through ridiculous, often ambiguous tasks, and then having the Taskmaster harshly judge their performance. It's a great exhibition of lateral thinking with non stop laughs throughout. I can't recommend it enough.

• Like 1

I'm not sure how YouTube's algorithms knew I would love this, but I recently started seeing clips from this British panel show called Taskmaster start appearing in my feed.

I've binged my way through most of the available sessions on YouTube, and just caught this year's "New Year's Treat" one off, which I'm linking in this post.

The show is brilliant. Sending it's contestants through ridiculous, often ambiguous tasks, and then having the Taskmaster harshly judge their performance. It's a great exhibition of lateral thinking with non stop laughs throughout. I can't recommend it enough.

http://youtu.be/0wtvIVo8SYI

Some friends from back when I was in England loved Taskmaster and talked about it a lot. A great show as a diversion from ordinary life and any other kind of traditional TV show. It`s a mainstay on the channel "Dave" in the UK which I`m guessing you might not have access to?

http://youtu.be/0wtvIVo8SYI

Some friends from back when I was in England loved Taskmaster and talked about it a lot. A great show as a diversion from ordinary life and any other kind of traditional TV show. It`s a mainstay on the channel "Dave" in the UK which I`m guessing you might not have access to?

Unfortunately I don't think there's any legitimate way for me to watch Taskmaster other than the content they share publicly on YouTube. It's a shame, because I would gladly pay a months' subscription to stream the rest of them!