Favorite Superhero?

Entre_Perpetuo

Spiderman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, The Hulk, Ant Man, Iron Man, Captain Marvel and Captain America were all portrayed brilliantly by the Marvel and DC orgs in film recently.

But always had a soft-spot for The Fantastic Four. Not an individual but a team, I know.

The 2005 film was fun but the later remake was a pointless attempt at appealing to the yoof.

And yes, Adam West-era Batman was the bomb as some may say.

Edited by Malignant Narcissist
  • Like 3

Always been Batman for me. As he`s a normal man who makes himself awesome, rather than an alien or a victim of a weird experiment, he deserves it. You just can`t argue with that kind of commitment to a project :clap:
  • Like 3

As a kid it was these two...

675707.jpg

canvas-print-fantastic-four-2-silver-surfer-must-live-i110895.jpg

Wow, I don't think I've ever heard of the Sub Mariner. Is he like an anti-hero?

• Like 1

Batman - Adam West version

Same here. Adam West's Batman. I can't say that I'm a superhero or comic fan - but Batman's my guy.

Though there's an animated version of Batman that I've seen in a YouTube clip where he gets over on Darkseid. Have no idea what the series is but that speaks to just who Batman is. A regular guy with a tragic backstory, who's a super detective, has cool gear, and balls the size of small moons.

Edit: Here it is:

Edited by grep
  • Like 4

Beowulf -- fights monsters, swims for days, holds his breath for hours, super strength, speaks with surprising sophisticated alliteration, talks trash and backs it up.

Of the DC/Marvel set, I suppose I'd go for Superman . . .

Beowulf -- fights monsters, swims for days, holds his breath for hours, super strength, speaks with surprising sophisticated alliteration, talks trash and backs it up.

Of the DC/Marvel set, I suppose I'd go for Superman . . .

Beowulf :tsk: If you`d been raised in a village obsessed with Anglo-Saxon history due to its 1000 year-old tower, you`d be sick of him too!
  • Like 1

I've had a favorite superhero, and I'll say by naming one from Marvel, and D.C. From Marvel, it's been Spider-Man, and from D.C., Superman.
  • Like 1

Batman. More specifically from the 80s and 90s era comics, animated series, and Arkham games.

Other favorites: Wolverine, Spidey, and Silver Surfer. Big fan of Moon Knight too who's like Marvel's answer to Batman but crazy af. Can't exactly call him a hero though.

• Like 2

As a kid it was these two...

675707.jpg

canvas-print-fantastic-four-2-silver-surfer-must-live-i110895.jpg

Wow, I don't think I've ever heard of the Sub Mariner. Is he like an anti-hero?

Prince Namor, half-Atlantian, half human. He had a series in the 1960s, and was well-known in the 70s. Not sure why he disappeared from the Marvel consciousness. I believe he may be brought back as the villain in the next Black Panther film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH1Tt0tPpdc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkFQaj2E0qE

• Like 2