Rush Pinball Machine?

Entre_Perpetuo

For the room, I would see, where I could put "Rush Pinball Machine", and if the width, and length was enough, then I would buy to own it. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

I put my time in with pinball machines, this would be fantastic in the basement with the ping pong table and stereo, posters, etc.

Teams can switch around!

But at least one second of seeing the actual pinball machine would be nice?

I don't want to search around to see it, it should be in the promo link.

• Like 5

I would love to own one.

Just one thing standing in my way ...... the potential price! The budget for this would never get a green light from 'she who must be obeyed'!!

• Like 6

I would love to own one.

Just one thing standing in my way ...... the potential price! The budget for this would never get a green light from 'she who must be obeyed'!!

Just wave your hand and say "this is the pinball machine you're looking for". Works for me every time.

• Like 1

It looks fantastic fun. Fortunately the fact it won't work outside North America makes it easier to resist any temptation to buy one :D

Next time I'm in Toronto though if I see this machine in a bar several loonies will be inserted for sure :)

Edited by Lurkst

I used to have a Doctor Who pinball. When I sold it, I told myself "No more pinball machines." Well, looks like a chose the wrong decade to quit pinball machines.

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! Although I agree with the previous post that Neil doesn't look quite right. I wonder if they can do a touch-up before these go into mass production.

I won't be able to Rush out and buy one right away, but someday... someday.

• Like 1

Pinball Machines?...hey!...what do I know?..again,where's the money in this? From my experience with them is that they are a big pain in the butt!!...you know,sorta like owning a boat...you know what they say about owning a boat..."bust out another thousand"

These things are not going to sell like hot cakes so it's a real head scratcher

I want one and now that I have nothing in my dining room, maybe...

put on list of things to do/buy/fix/bucketlist