choose one  

9 members have voted

1. 1. album

• Kiss - Ace Frehley
    • REO Speedwagon - Live: You Get What You Play For
  2. 2. band

3. 3. relatively popular song

• Kiss - New York Groove
    • REO Speedwagon - Riding The Storm Out (Live)

I'll go with Kiss for the first two, because I love that album, and I prefer Kiss overall, but I have to go with REO for the last one. That's my favorite REO Speedwagon song.
  • Like 1

I'll go with Kiss for the first two, because I love that album, and I prefer Kiss overall, but I have to go with REO for the last one. That's my favorite REO Speedwagon song.

:goodone:

Thank you! Ace Frehley's first album holds a special place in my heart, but so does that live version of Ridin' The Storm Out
  • Like 1

"KISS" MY ASS REO SPEEDDRAGGING!

The Seventies REO is great. Kevin SUCKS!!!

What's wrong with Kevin?

Pussy Vocalist.

I like the way he sings. It's unique and fun to sing along with, what with all of his over pronunciations and melismas. Plus he doesn't usually go too high.

• Like 1

What's wrong with Kevin?

Pussy Vocalist.

I like the way he sings. It's unique and fun to sing along with, what with all of his over pronunciations and melismas. Plus he doesn't usually go too high.

I hear ya buddy. I prefer the heavier 70's stuff! "Hi-Infidelity" is a classic but it's so AOR PUSSY POP. It was over for me after that record. YUCK!

I saw REO headline over STYX. I was happy. I was able to walk out of the show when REO was half way through. I can't take it.

Next year REO is opening up with LOVERBOY. STYX is headlining. I will show up after REO plays.

• Like 1

What's wrong with Kevin?

Pussy Vocalist.

I hear ya buddy. I prefer the heavier 70's stuff! "Hi-Infidelity" is a classic but it's so AOR PUSSY POP. It was over for me after that record. YUCK!

I saw REO headline over STYX. I was happy. I was able to walk out of the show when REO was half way through. I can't take it.

Next year REO is opening up with LOVERBOY. STYX is headlining. I will show up after REO plays.

Kevin sings on REO TWO. Certainly you can dig that record, no?

What's wrong with Kevin?

Pussy Vocalist.

Yes, I can dig it. He was good back then. I like 1973-1976 REO with Mike Murphy on lead vocals!

What's wrong with Kevin?

Pussy Vocalist.

Yes, I can dig it. He was good back then. I like 1973-1976 REO with Mike Murphy on lead vocals!

The only one of those I have is Lost In A Dream, which I don't really care for. Which ones would you recommend?

• Like 1

What's wrong with Kevin?

Pussy Vocalist.

The only one of those I have is Lost In A Dream, which I don't really care for. Which ones would you recommend?

That's funny buddy! I like the other two more! "Ridin' The Storm Out" is a must! "This Time We Mean It" is solid too!

• Like 1

What's wrong with Kevin?

Pussy Vocalist.

That's funny buddy! I like the other two more! "Ridin' The Storm Out" is a must! "This Time We Mean It" is solid too!

I'll keep my eye out for them!

• Like 1

What's wrong with Kevin?

Pussy Vocalist.

I'll keep my eye out for them!

Yes! You can probably find them cheap!

• Like 1