Get any fantastic gifts?

Entre_Perpetuo

The presents I am really looking forward to are still winging their way from Canada!

Hopefully within the next few days I should be getting the new Rush Poster book and two T-Shirts.

Edited by zepphead
  • Like 4

Got Ghost Rider off my other half!

And also, from my Mum- she's on a fixed income and she bought me a plectrum making punch last year and she bought me a load of 0,58mm plastic stripes this year for the punch - even my favourite right gauge- I don't like super rigid pics

Oh and 2 tickets in Block A Row N for the Eagles in June from my other half....

And a Boss DC2-W Dimension Stereo Chorus Pedal (similar to TC210 that Lerxst loves)

Edited by Gassage
  • Like 4

All weekend I've been receiving the love of old friends and the meeting of new ones. A weekend stay at a friends house, a tour of his area(Hudson, FL, North of Clearwater). A candlelight Christmas eve program at their church, and a massive turkey, ham, and trimmings Christmas dinner. Today we are all driving down to Tarpon Springs and a big last meal at one of the Greek restaurants in the area before we parts ways and I start my drive home. Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 6

Another Christmas with my parents, ages 88 and 89. Don't know how many more there will be, if any so really treasured it.

that’s lovely.

• Like 6

The Lad and I got a router and table, so really looking forward to fiddling about with that.

Got the wife a really fun jigsaw puzzle...an abstract collage of great buildings of the world. We spent hours on it Christmas Eve and yesterday.

A fantastic dinner with longtime friends. It was fun catching up with them and their now-adult daughters.

And finally, Mother Nature brought a huge winter storm that dumped piles of much needed snow to the ski resorts.

• Like 7

My Steinberger earlier in the year was pretty much my gift. My wife did get me a baby Christmas tree too.... I like growing trees, so going to add this little guy to the garden and figure out where to plant him in a couple of years .

Bass strings too.... Rotosound 66's for the 2 Fenders.

• Like 6

My most epic gift was a pair of Edifier R1280Ts speakers. I decided to test them out with side 1 of Moving Pictures first. Sounded as great or better than I'd ever heard it before! :D-13:
  • Like 3

Got a Signals 2022 calendar from hubby and a lovely customized fleece lined throw. It has a cartoon like drawing of me resting on the bed with all our kitties around me, their names under each one. Wish I could post a pic. Then I got a hand made throw with Beatles pictures on it, my hubby's niece had it made locally for me. I will be nice and warm :heart:
  • Like 5

I used my $30 Amazon card to get all 4 season's of MTV's cult sketch TV show, The State. You could say I dipped my balls in it.

I too used an Amazon gift card (plus some extra $$) to get some Etymotic IEMs. Will hopefully have them on Thursday.

I returned the favor to my half sister and brother in law with their own card before I redeemed the code. I even got my 8 year old niece Animaniacs complete series and my 5 year old nephew the 1st 100 episodes of Spongebob. In regards to the former, it's nice to pass on something I grew up with as a kid to younger family members. Loved Animaniacs in junior high. "THOSE ARE THE FACTS!" :lol:

I got a hoodie for the remainder of the money left over.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2