Alex on YouTube last night

Laurabw

Anyone watch this besides me and Darren last night on YouTube? It was good. But Alex made it pretty clear he has no interest in touring beyond an occasional "one off."

• Like 3

It shouldn't feel that way, Weatherman. In my opinion.

We have all read and watched footage of artists being interviewed during these "uncertain times".

He played a lot with his son, got into some neat electro stuff and I think it has influenced his sound and influenced his style, lately.

I think he is being very honest with working with sounds that are not guitar sounds.

But, no. I don't feel an ending? It's more about where to go now? How to show my new stuff?

Because artists are constantly being asked to give interviews, how often can you describe your situation?

He is always so polite, respectful and can't really say this and that is happening when, exactly. Bernie LaBarge saying similar feelings?

Nothing is normal lately. But I love that he says "yes!" and gives interviews.

Perhaps we can call it "hope".

• Like 2

Al looks bigger than usual there around the midriff

Bless him...nothing compares to the R40 wig though.

I'm considering a book of short stories for next Xmas

"The Incredible Adventures of Alex Lifeson's Hair"

• Like 1

It shouldn't feel that way, Weatherman. In my opinion.

We have all read and watched footage of artists being interviewed during these "uncertain times".

He played a lot with his son, got into some neat electro stuff and I think it has influenced his sound and influenced his style, lately.

I think he is being very honest with working with sounds that are not guitar sounds.

But, no. I don't feel an ending? It's more about where to go now? How to show my new stuff?

Because artists are constantly being asked to give interviews, how often can you describe your situation?

He is always so polite, respectful and can't really say this and that is happening when, exactly. Bernie LaBarge saying similar feelings?

Nothing is normal lately. But I love that he says "yes!" and gives interviews.

Perhaps we can call it "hope".

I think he's having the time of his life (Or as much as you can under the circumstances.) Which is what he's always done.

• Like 1