2021-22 college basketball thread

laughedatbytime

With all of the upsets and craziness, we still could end up with a Final Four of Duke, UNC, Kansas, and Villanova...

It's all part of the grand conspiracy to give Coach K his final Championship. ;)

AMIRITE?!

fukk dook

God what a boring Final 4

I did watch the women's regional final between Stanford and Texass yesterday. 2 players on the Stanford team, the Hull twins are from Spokane Valley and went to the nearest high school I went to which was our biggest rival when I played (back in the stone age lol). Thoroughly enjoyed the game. The women actually play basketball the way it's meant to be played imo, not rugby on a wooden floor like the men's game has devolved into.

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 1

fukk dook

God what a boring Final 4

I did watch the women's regional final between Stanford and Texass yesterday. 2 players on the Stanford team, the Hull twins are from Spokane Valley and went to the nearest high school I went to which was our biggest rival when I played (back in the stone age lol). Thoroughly enjoyed the game. The women actually play basketball the way it's meant to be played imo, not rugby on a wooden floor like the men's game has devolved into.

Agreed on all counts. Looking forward to the ladies of Michigan and Louisvile tonight.

Also watched the Wolverines hockey team ignite their playoff run by beating Quinnipiac, 7-4.

• Like 1

BREAKING NEWS: Oscar-winning actor Will Smith has announced his next film, which is expected to break all box office records.

Smith will be playing University of Michigan basketball coach Juwan Howard in the eagerly-awaited film, Slappin' That Badger.

UPDATE: What Smith hasn't yet been told about the film:

When the actors are to film the scene with the slap, the Badgers' assistant coach will be played by Dwayne THE ROCK Johnson.

Edited by Principled Man

The Badgers' Johnny Davis is headed for the NBA Draft.

He may get a lot of money to play in the NBA, but if he doesn't improve his game, he'll be destined to ride the pines most of the time.

He may get a lot of money to play in the NBA, but if he doesn't improve his game, he'll be destined to ride the pines most of the time.

Minimum wage in the NBA is north of $925,000. I'd be okay with being the 8th man 10th man or any level of pine rider for that kind of money. Ideally I'd get to play eventually but that's a lot of money for little work. Kind of like person injury lawyers who fight for us to get what we deserve. :laughing guy:

Minimum wage in the NBA is north of $925,000. I'd be okay with being the 8th man 10th man or any level of pine rider for that kind of money. Ideally I'd get to play eventually but that's a lot of money for little work. Kind of like person injury lawyers who fight for us to get what we deserve. :laughing guy:

I’m holding out for all that Nigerian lottery money. :yes:

• Like 1

i think they should cap rookie money at 10m i dont think it has been healthy or good for team ball for top picks to just get more and more money. so my 10 year vet with 3 finals appearances can end up on less money than a kid who hasnt done anything? know may encourage tanking but getting ridiculous

How bad did you want this one?

— On-court reporter to the Tarheel player after the game.

Such a good game between NC and Duke! The right team won! Had to laugh at how Christian Laettner kept turning up in the Corona ads.

Guess we will have to go with Kansas on Monday, though, since my niece goes there. She is sooo excited to have her school in the finals. :)

North Carolina’s Manek has the ugliest beard of all time. The UOAT?