2021-22 college basketball thread

laughedatbytime

Stupid play by Manek.

It'll be something if the flagrant two turns things around.

Down to 9

Six. And could have been four with a little better decision making.
  • Like 1

Stupid play by Manek.

It'll be something if the flagrant two turns things around.

Down to 9

Well, you certainly can't fault the play calling on that last shot.

:wacko:

Edited by laughedatbytime

WTF did NC draw up during that last timeout? Why not penetrate for a better shot at the win in regulation? Edited by goose

Everyone's favorite troll, 12 minutes ago.There's hope for the Zags yet!

@RealSkipBayless

·

12m

Well, I picked the Zags to win it all - and they're done. No way they're coming back on Memphis, which is just too quick and powerful and driven. This is no upset. Memphis is just better. Congrats, Penny.

In my son's joke bracket, he has the Peacocks as champions.

He could win it all!

Even if they win it all, he wouldn't win in virtually all cases, he has two 10+ seeds in the Final Four, and the Zags.

Everyone's favorite troll, 12 minutes ago.There's hope for the Zags yet!

@RealSkipBayless

·

12m

Well, I picked the Zags to win it all - and they're done. No way they're coming back on Memphis, which is just too quick and powerful and driven. This is no upset. Memphis is just better. Congrats, Penny.

Bwa ha ha ha.............fukk him with Shannon's dick. Seth Davis, a notorious Gonzaga hater on TBS had Memphis as his upset special. Fukk you Seth.

Zags showed me something last night I wasn't sure they had in them, tremendous heart and resiliency. Drew almost by himself carried them back the first 10 mins of the 2nd half scoring 11 straight points by himself and Nembhard kept Memphis at bay with 3s and FTs down the stretch.

A game like that may well be of more benefit down the line that a 20 point win would have.

In my son's joke bracket, he has the Peacocks as champions.

He could win it all!

If they're gonna beat Kentucky, then they might as well win it all! Let's go, Peacocks!

And well done to the Zags, too. I did think this might be it, and part of me is wishing for as much chaos as possible now, but they kept their cool and did what they had to do.

• Like 1

The source of the Gonzaga hate is pretty simple. The people like Seth Davis that hate them don't feel like a small, private Jesuit university in out of the way Spokane, WA has any business being on the same level as the almighty ACC or the Big 10, etc. Davis is a Dook grad, no surprise there. Doug Gottlieb an Oklahoma St. grad, who's on FOX Sports was even worse about them when they first started to go from a nice mid-major story to a true power in college hoops. He constantly belittled them and acted like they didn't belong. I don't listen to that asshat anymore because of that and because of what he said about Andrew Luck when Luck decided to retire (basically called him a pussy in so many words).

Let the hate flow. I just makes me return to you in spades you losers.