• Eruption
    • Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    • Atomic Punk
  2. 2. IMMUNE

• Runnin' With The Devil
    • Eruption
    • Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    • Atomic Punk

Out with the doo-wop breakdowns I guess.

I love those breakdowns.

I'd have taken I'm The One over everything else left, barring Eruption.

• Like 2

Since it was round seven, and there is this same thread started only a week, and a half, before the other one was after, Entre, must've forgot he did it, too. If the totals to the same ones were combined, they would, and should be as follows. With the song "Runnin' With the Devil" having the most "Eliminates", it should've been eliminated next. Overall, there will be an extra round, but right now, it looks like the final should still be the songs "Eruption", and "Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love".

Runnin' With the Devil (Immune) 8 (Eliminate) 13 = -5

Eruption (Immune) 5 (Eliminate) 6 = -1

Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love (Immune) 11 (Eliminate) 1 = 10

Atomic Punk (Immune) 8 (Eliminate) 12 = -4

Edited by Derek19

Since it was round seven, and there is this same thread started only a week, and a half, before the other one was after, Entre, must've forgot he did it, too. If the totals to the same ones were combined, they would, and should be as follows. With the songs "Runnin' With the Devil", and "Atomic Punk" having the same "Eliminates" each, they both should've been eliminated next.

Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love (Immune) 12 (Eliminate) 1 = 11

Atomic Punk (Immune) 7 (Eliminate) 12 = -5

Entre has applied the _hi_water,_ rule. The number of immune votes tips the balance, in the event that two songs have the same number of net -/+ votes.

Since it was round seven, and there is this same thread started only a week, and a half, before the other one was after, Entre, must've forgot he did it, too. If the totals to the same ones were combined, they would, and should be as follows. With the songs "Runnin' With the Devil", and "Atomic Punk" having the same "Eliminates" each, they both should've been eliminated next.

Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love (Immune) 12 (Eliminate) 1 = 11

Atomic Punk (Immune) 7 (Eliminate) 12 = -5

Entre has applied the _hi_water,_ rule. The number of immune votes tips the balance, in the event that two songs have the same number of net -/+ votes.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but Derek is correct. I forgot which round we were on and made a repeat thread at some point. I can see that now. Regardless though, I think the thing to do is continue down the current path with the final three being RWTD, Eruption, and ATBL.

• Like 1