Archery!

Jack Aubrey

Well, I went on the Etsy a few months back and bought a PVC Mongolian horseman's bow (works great) and a dozen arrows. I got my lawn guy to bring me some hay bales and I got an amazing deal on Craig'slist for one of those cube-shaped targets: $5, brand-new condition!! I've been having a ball and building my arm strength back up in the process! Wanna shoot? Come on over!
  • Like 4

I used to say darts with an attitude.

Used to shoot all the time. Now it's once in a while.

It's a great hobby/skill.

Got a sweet longbow and shoot wood arrows. Also got a wood recurve.

Tried like hell to kill an elk with my longbow. Got super close several times but no luck getting off a kill shot.

I used to say darts with an attitude.

Used to shoot all the time. Now it's once in a while.

It's a great hobby/skill.

Got a sweet longbow and shoot wood arrows. Also got a wood recurve.

Tried like hell to kill an elk with my longbow. Got super close several times but no luck getting off a kill shot.

I have a few friends that are bow hunters. Pretty bad-ass dudes.

My college roomie was a bowman and had a wicked nice compound bow. First time shooting indoors at the University he put one through the target and into the gym wall. Strong guy. Not super smart.

When we were kids we used to play a game up at the school baseball field. One guy would stand on a concrete thingy on the berm just beyond the centerfield fence. The others would stand at home plate 300 feet away and shoot high rainbow shots at him to see how close we could get. One day we all lost one in the sun and the kid on the concrete started screaming in panic not knowing where to run. It missed me, err, I mean him by a decent amount, but we called it a day after that.