Vegas Raider WR Henry Ruggs III Booked And Arrested Today Manslaughter And DUI Charges. Tragedy! Thoughts?

RUSHHEAD666

ESPN says he was driving 156 MPH? What the hell?

Cops say it was a Corvette. Add intoxicated to that and that makes for a bad combo.

This tragedy is getting worse each day.

Not only was Ruggs speeding at 156 on a city side street with his girlfriend, he rammed into that RAV4 at 127 MPH. His toxicity level was double the legal amount at 1.61. Also they found a loaded unregistered firearm in the Corvette. The prosecution team could put Ruggs away for a maximum of 46 years now with these extra charges.

His bail is at 15000. He is on lockdown in his residence. The prosecutor wanted the bail at one million dollars. They did take away his passport.

The judge had stated that in his entire career he has never had a case where a car could do that fast.

Of course he is entitled to a fair trial, but this kid should go to prison for a very long time. Sad that he and his girlfriend have a 3 year old little girl together.

Worse is the poor victims in that RAV4. A 23 year old woman and her dog.

Horrific.

He's f***ed like a $2 whore. And he might get turned into one for real when he's in the joint!

• Like 1

Cops say it was a Corvette. Add intoxicated to that and that makes for a bad combo.

Not only was Ruggs speeding at 156 on a city side street with his girlfriend, he rammed into that RAV4 at 127 MPH. His toxicity level was double the legal amount at 1.61. Also they found a loaded unregistered firearm in the Corvette. The prosecution team could put Ruggs away for a maximum of 46 years now with these extra charges.

His bail is at 15000. He is on lockdown in his residence. The prosecutor wanted the bail at one million dollars. They did take away his passport.

The judge had stated that in his entire career he has never had a case where a car could do that fast.

Of course he is entitled to a fair trial, but this kid should go to prison for a very long time. Sad that he and his girlfriend have a 3 year old little girl together.

Horrific.

He's f***ed like a $2 whore. And he might get turned into one for real when he's in the joint!

He is buddy. He will be an even wider receiver in prison.

• Like 1

Horrific.

Aye and he definitely won't be a tight end.

• Like 1

Horrific.

Hahahaha! Oh yes Pat, the dark humor is spreading faster than Covid for this tragic, terrible topic.

Before you know it he will be starring in "The Longest Yard 2."

• Like 1

Horrific.

Hahahaha! Oh yes Pat, the dark humor is spreading faster than Covid for this tragic, terrible topic.

Aye and later after the game, he'll live up to his name and lay down like a rug for Bubba.

• Like 1

Horrific.

Aye and later after the game, he'll live up to his name and lay down like a rug for Bubba.

No doubt Pat. He will be going three and out all night long.

• Like 1

This and the Gruden thing is a big blow for the Raiders.

Big Blow Pat. Always a dark cloud over Raider Nation. No Silver And Black Cloud. Just Black. I've gone through Hell as a Raider Fan. Every season it's something negative.

At least they got rid of Gruden. Now you can bring in a good head coach.

I agree Pat, but who?

I don't know! Maybe the latest college sensation? Maybe some top offensive or defensive coordinator?

I hope you are right but with Mark Davis at the helm I think the ship will sink yet again. The Raider Galleon is always springing a fuckking leak.

At least you've got a quarterback though, the SAINTS don't even have Winston now. Mind you we didn't need one to beat Brady's Bucs! :D-13:

That was a great game. Glad you guys beat Brady.

Carr is playing well Pat but I can't trust him. Especially with all of this negativity going on.

I had Carr as my back up in Fantasy. I have Josh Allen.

But someone dropped Russell Wilson onto the waiver because of his finger. I picked him up and dropped Carr.

If only you could do it in reality for the Raiders! And he might be available next year with the Seahawks sinking.

Wilson to the Raiders? Hell Yes!!!

Aye!

Send us Carr and 3 first rounders and make sure Pete Carroll retires/is fired and you've got a deal.

• Like 1

Big Blow Pat. Always a dark cloud over Raider Nation. No Silver And Black Cloud. Just Black. I've gone through Hell as a Raider Fan. Every season it's something negative.

I agree Pat, but who?

I don't know! Maybe the latest college sensation? Maybe some top offensive or defensive coordinator?

I hope you are right but with Mark Davis at the helm I think the ship will sink yet again. The Raider Galleon is always springing a fuckking leak.

At least you've got a quarterback though, the SAINTS don't even have Winston now. Mind you we didn't need one to beat Brady's Bucs! :D-13:

Carr is playing well Pat but I can't trust him. Especially with all of this negativity going on.

But someone dropped Russell Wilson onto the waiver because of his finger. I picked him up and dropped Carr.

If only you could do it in reality for the Raiders! And he might be available next year with the Seahawks sinking.

Aye!

Send us Carr and 3 first rounders and make sure Pete Carroll retires/is fired and you've got a deal.

Hahaha! Only if Mark Davis sells the team after his mom passes away. The Davis name has to come off of Raider Ownership so this fuckking Curse is lifted.

• Like 1

I agree Pat, but who?

Aye!

Hahaha! Only if Mark Davis sells the team after his mom passes away. The Davis name has to come off of Raider Ownership so this fuckking Curse is lifted.

Bwahaha, that's about as likely as the Ford name comes off the Lions ownership.
  • Like 1

Here's the sad truth. Last night, in YOUR hometown, there were MANY people who could have got pulled over for OUI, and, depending on how big your hometown is, there may have been MANY people who DID get pulled over for OUI. Most people who should not be driving make it home without incident. No one ever believes they have had too much to drink, even though at a BAC of 0.04 your ability to drive is diminished. Edited by Rick N. Backer

changed my mind.

Suffice to say - don't drink and drive.

The alcoholics who drink and drive can possibly say they do so because it's a disease and the other people do it because they make bad decisions and do stupid things. In this case, his stupid thing was he killed someone and their dog and he should have to suffer the consequences of his action if he is found guilty of it.

• Like 1

https://www.outkick.com/raiders-release-cb-damon-arnette-after-he-makes-death-threats-in-video/

Probably a good thing this ass clown is out of there. Dumb pick, shitty player, worse human being.

• Like 1

https://www.outkick....reats-in-video/

Probably a good thing this ass clown is out of there. Dumb pick, shitty player, worse human being.

I saw this too. It makes me sick being a Raider fan but at least they are cleaning house of all the SHITE. The Raider Draft Class of 2020 is a disgrace and a fuckking joke.

There is no doubt the Raiders are just surrounded by bad karma and an Al Davis Curse that is so true.

The Raiders probably won't win another game again.

The Silver And Black Cloud is a shroud of sadness, minus the silver part.

• Like 1

I saw this too. It makes me sick being a Raider fan but at least they are cleaning house of all the SHITE. The Raider Draft Class of 2020 is a disgrace and a fuckking joke.

There is no doubt the Raiders are just surrounded by bad karma and an Al Davis Curse that is so true.

And now they're surrounded by the sleaze of Vegas, miles and miles of desert wasteland, and a manmade lake that's going dry.

Edited by grep
  • Like 1

And now they're surrounded by the sleaze of Vegas, miles and miles of desert wasteland, and a manmade lake that's going dry.

The Silver And Black Titanic. Sinking in Sin City. "Disgrace Under Pressure." That Pirate Ship has always had holes in it. Thanks Al.

• Like 1

The Silver And Black Titanic. Sinking in Sin City. "Disgrace Under Pressure." That Pirate Ship has always had holes in it. Thanks Al.

P/D

• Like 1