RPG: Black And Blue vs. She's So Unusual

Entre_Perpetuo

choose one  

12 members have voted

1. 1. album

• Rolling Stones - Black And Blue
    • Cyndi Lauper - She's So Unusual
  2. 2. artist

If it were the Backstreet Boys album of that name, I'd definitely pick Cyndi. She should have been bigger than Madonna.

She would have had to be a bigger slut than Madonna though. Let's face it, nobody else was going to do that.

If it were the Backstreet Boys album of that name, I'd definitely pick Cyndi. She should have been bigger than Madonna.

She would have had to be a bigger slut than Madonna though. Let's face it, nobody else was going to do that.

...well that was rude.

...well that was rude.

Madonna had talent but she knew sex sold over everything else.

...well that was rude.

Madonna had talent but she knew sex sold over everything else.

The sexy image was certainly a factor, but the quantity of quality pop songs was very important to her prolonged success. Edited by goose
  • Like 1

OK who voted for Cyndi Lauper?? Fess up.

Pretty sure I voted for Cyndi's album, which is an easy choice. Black and Blue is an inconsequential album, whereas Unusual had a big impact on music at the time and also featured some iconic 80s classic hits. I don't think I picked her as overall artist, but if I did, lol.
  • Like 1

OK who voted for Cyndi Lauper?? Fess up.

Pretty sure I voted for Cyndi's album, which is an easy choice. Black and Blue is an inconsequential album, whereas Unusual had a big impact on music at the time and also featured some iconic 80s classic hits. I don't think I picked her as overall artist, but if I did, lol.

I really like Black and Blue but then I am a massive Stones fan and could be a little bit biased!