The font and size is whatever Amazon offers, I have no control over that. My messages are larger so it's easier to read, better for your eyes.

Wow...you responded serioulsly to that?

:lol:

Remember when they gave away things for free? You could get your entire dinner and glassware collection just by filling up at your local Sunoco Gas Station.

Great memory Lorraine.

I vaguely remember my parents and grandmother collecting and tallying 'stamps' the early 70's.

Remember the little green dinosaurs they gave out?

That, I don't remember. Sorry.

The only dinos I remember from the 70's were on Land of The Lost. :)

If I have to keep looking at that giant sphincter...

:fuckinputer:

And welcome to the Forums drumstix2112. As you can see, they are a tough crowd!

I have met at least one forum member who can read, I will pass on your message.

And it looks like you might have to publish a sensory version? One that is absorbed into the skin by way of sound waves, Rush songs playing simultaneously to assist? With the plot points?

Honestly, I will be looking into this. Very cool premise.

Cheers, and good luck with sales!

Okay, I figured out what the "quote" button is for, seems to me they should have explained that somewhere. Anyway, thanks for your non BS reply LOL!! Yeah, Absorption would be the best way LMAO!! And I guess this site is full of smartass people then? Well, I can give as well as get so I'll have to start serving LOL! Thanks for the support, much appreciated!!

No audio book, sorry...I wouldn't even know how to get that accomplished.

4679009_sd.jpg

What would be the point of this??? Read it yourself...I spent enough time writing it, why would I want to read the damn thing out loud...that's YOUR job LOL

The font and size is whatever Amazon offers, I have no control over that. My messages are larger so it's easier to read, better for your eyes.

Well, it could have been a serious question. I have no way of knowing as the apparent sarcasm wasn't clear.

Well, it could have been a serious question. I have no way of knowing as the apparent sarcasm wasn't clear.

Realllllly?

If I have to keep looking at that giant sphincter...

:fuckinputer:

Right?? LMAO

Perhaps one day your work will be filmed for Imax. You have to get to the audio book first though.

4679009_sd.jpg

What would be the point of this??? Read it yourself...I spent enough time writing it, why would I want to read the damn thing out loud...that's YOUR job LOL

Are you hiring a voice actor, then? What's the rate?

Whew!

blackhawkrush you are a true forum-user-friend :)

Now we just have to get you to believe that this season? This season the Leafs might get their chance?

Whew!

blackhawkrush you are a true forum-user-friend :)

Now we just have to get you to believe that this season? This season the Leafs might get their chance?

Some NHL.com staffers seem to think Toronto could finally get it done. Personally, I think it's rubbish.

Every year...for over fifty years...this might be the year and they fill the stadiums every time they play.

Like, the Harlem Globetrotters of basketball entertainment fame, it's almost as if the audience is given a medicine in their beers.

Go Leafs Go...Go Leafs...Go...erm, so maybe...next season?

Cheers :)

• Like 1

Every year...for over fifty years...this might be the year and they fill the stadiums every time they play.

Like, the Harlem Globetrotters of basketball entertainment fame, it's almost as if the audience is given a medicine in their beers.

Go Leafs Go...Go Leafs...Go...erm, so maybe...next season?

Cheers :)

The huge favorites are Colorado and Vegas. For what it's worth, I'd rather have the Leafs win the Cup than those two.

4679009_sd.jpg

Are you hiring a voice actor, then? What's the rate?

Yeeaaaahhhhhh.....no. YOUR job to READ the book. Out loud if you want, your very OWN personal audio book! AND...it won't cost anything extra! BONUS!!

drumstix2112,

I am reading it. I like your sense of adventure!

I am only around the 4% mark (Kindle) but will definitely keep reading.

Remember when they gave away things for free? You could get your entire dinner and glassware collection just by filling up at your local Sunoco Gas Station.

Great memory Lorraine.

I vaguely remember my parents and grandmother collecting and tallying 'stamps' the early 70's.

You don't remember those little green dinosaurs? Must've been from the early to mid sixties. I think it was Sunnoco

Yep. Those were the good old days. Three gallons of gas for one dollar.

Great memory Lorraine.

You don't remember those little green dinosaurs? Must've been from the early to mid sixties. I think it was Sunnoco

Yep. Those were the good old days. Three gallons of gas for one dollar.

No maam, I don't. I can really only remember stuff from 1969 or so.

Now it's the other way around with gas $3+ per gallon. Will only get worse because of economics and that it's getting harder to pull oil out of the ground.

You may be recalling a promotional gift from Sinclair gas stations, as their logo is a green brontosaurus (a tie-in to the misconception 'dinosaur period compost = oil deposits'). And yes, Sinclair still has a significant presence west of the Mississippi. I recall passing this ol' gem while cruising along the Lincoln Highway in Missouri years ago. Sadly, it's now a liquor store (a different sort of octane!): https://goo.gl/maps/1LKeo6tbtoYXCVBt6

Edited by dream & vapour

CORRECTION: In my above post, I referred to a classic Sinclair gas station as being alongside the Lincoln Highway (US 30), when the station is actually alongside US 24. I've travelled enough miles on both or them, you'd think I'd know the difference by now. My most forthright apologies if this has thrown a major kink in anyone's day.

CORRECTION: In my above post, I referred to a classic Sinclair gas station as being alongside the Lincoln Highway (US 30), when the station is actually alongside US 24. I've travelled enough miles on both or them, you'd think I'd know the difference by now. My most forthright apologies if this has thrown a major kink in anyone's day.

I was about to throw a hissy fit but your apology saved the day.....

• Like 3

I was about to throw a hissy fit but your apology saved the day.....

That is good because I had some butterscotch pudding with whipped cream and granola for lunch and I thought about you.

• Like 1