(I will delete this post if not allowed)

ATTENTION ALL :rush: FANS

My new book, titled 2115, is now available on amazon kindle. It's fan fiction featuring over 70 Easter eggs that any hardcore Rush fan should be able to spot. Even those who might not know Rush so well, or even at all, will definitely enjoy this book.

The story features themes from 2112, Hemispheres, Cygnus X-1 and Clockwork Angels. The story is NOT about Rush though, I have taken these concepts and re-worked them then melded them together to create a separate story on its own. All the previously mentioned Easter eggs are simply words and characters within the story.

The main character, Dirk Lerxst, makes a discovery while on a weekend hike that confirms the stories of the revolt leaving the city long ago. He decides to go in search of the new city they started. After being welcomed to the community he learns he has special knowledge and skills and is recruited for a special mission, a mission to help his newfound home. There are other adventures, fun, humor, excitement and he even falls for the boardinghouse keepers assistant. An epic story ANY Rush fan is sure to enjoy! Be sure to spread the word and THANK YOU for your support!

• Like 2

No photos in the Amazon version. If I get a publishing deal I may add some illustrations.

How about an audio book, then?

I am deaf, blind and cannot read braille as my fingers have fallen off. Please can you provide a version directly into my cerebral cortex? Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 3

No photos in the Amazon version. If I get a publishing deal I may add some illustrations.

How about an audio book, then?

I am deaf, blind and cannot read braille as my fingers have fallen off. Please can you provide a version directly into my cerebral cortex?

But only if the boardinghouse keepers assistant is named Aimee Mann. :drool:
  • Like 1

You can draw? It won't just be stick people?

I can draw :blush: But unfortunately I don`t have a publishing deal so I don`t do any drawing at all.
  • Like 1

So the pictures would be new work?

Is there a map of Dirk Lerxt's wonderland? Sort of like what the authors did for Randland, Westeros, and Middle Earth?

Or is this place more like Bellona, where nobody really knows what's going on because the dreamscape is fluid?

• Like 2

Does Dirk Lerxst have a love interest?

You're not just beating your tom-toms. :cool:

I'm pretty sure Dingus was a Tom Tom and Doofus was a Garmin.

And Hlawa was a Czech.

Best I could find on short notice:

http://www.phneep.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Czechs-Checking-on-Cheques-Chex.jpg

• Like 1

And Hlawa was a Czech.

Best I could find on short notice:

http://www.phneep.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Czechs-Checking-on-Cheques-Chex.jpg

Good transition. Hockey players always remined me of knights on ice. Hlawa vs Voracek would be epic.

Okay, this page's format is new to me and I am not aware how to reply directly to a comment so for now I will answer as much as I can with this reply. There isn't much instruction on how to do things here and I still have not received a reply from my message to admin.

No audio book, sorry...I wouldn't even know how to get that accomplished.

The boardinghouse keepers assistant's name is Pegi Cecconi (an Easter egg for free ;) ) and yes, she is Dirk's love interest.

The font and size is whatever Amazon offers, I have no control over that. My messages are larger so it's easier to read, better for your eyes.

There are no maps, but if published I would add some illustrations showing maps and a few other things. Hopefully my written descriptions will provide the reader with enough for them to easily imagine what things look like. And although I am quite artistic I cannot draw people or animals, those have always eluded me, I would hire someone to do professional illustrations.

And welcome to the Forums drumstix2112. As you can see, they are a tough crowd!

I have met at least one forum member who can read, I will pass on your message.

And it looks like you might have to publish a sensory version? One that is absorbed into the skin by way of sound waves, Rush songs playing simultaneously to assist? With the plot points?

Honestly, I will be looking into this. Very cool premise.

Cheers, and good luck with sales!

• Like 1

The font and size is whatever Amazon offers, I have no control over that. My messages are larger so it's easier to read, better for your eyes.

Wow...you responded serioulsly to that?

Remember when they gave away things for free? You could get your entire dinner and glassware collection just by filling up at your local Sunoco Gas Station.

Great memory Lorraine.

I vaguely remember my parents and grandmother collecting and tallying 'stamps' the early 70's.

Remember when they gave away things for free? You could get your entire dinner and glassware collection just by filling up at your local Sunoco Gas Station.

Great memory Lorraine.

I vaguely remember my parents and grandmother collecting and tallying 'stamps' the early 70's.

Remember the little green dinosaurs they gave out?

Great memory Lorraine.

Remember the little green dinosaurs they gave out?

Little sponge ones that turn into giant monsters? Or some plastic terrible lizard? I miss that stamp business as it`s something that was always being talked about when I was young, like pre-decimal money, but I missed out on by a few years :(