new Ghost!

J2112YYZ

I really liked that!

Nobody except for maybe Alice Cooper makes evil sound so catchy.

Despite the reference to Alice Cooper, I went ahead and listened to this. I'm not familiar with Ghost, but now I'm off to iTunes to do some sonic exploring. Updates to follow.

What's wrong with the Alice Cooper reference?

Nothing except my personal and apparently odd allergy to all things Alice!

LOL!

Alice is a LEGEND!

But after "Welcome To My Nightmare" it's all hit or miss.

Detroit Stories and The Last Temptation are definitely hits though!

I really liked that!

Nobody except for maybe Alice Cooper makes evil sound so catchy.

Despite the reference to Alice Cooper, I went ahead and listened to this. I'm not familiar with Ghost, but now I'm off to iTunes to do some sonic exploring. Updates to follow.

What's wrong with the Alice Cooper reference?

Nothing except my personal and apparently odd allergy to all things Alice!

LOL!

Alice is a LEGEND!

But after "Welcome To My Nightmare" it's all hit or miss.

Detroit Stories and The Last Temptation are definitely hits though!

I like those albums!

• Like 1

Infestissumam!

I've been keeping my mouth shut because lately it always gets "blah blah blah your taste sucks I've been a fan since I was a foetus no one ever likes that album"

But this is my fave too

Infestissumam!

I've been keeping my mouth shut because lately it always gets "blah blah blah your taste sucks I've been a fan since I was a foetus no one ever likes that album"

But this is my fave too

Such a fun twist on their shtick, with layers of BOC mixed with the melodic sensibilities of ABBA.

Meliora and Prequelle were so good I'm worried I won't like this next one as much. It's hard to sustain that amount of excellence for anybody.

I don't think it will be hard for Tobias to top Prequelle. It's very good but not unbeatable. Meliora is the one I don't think can be topped.

• Like 1

Meliora and Prequelle were so good I'm worried I won't like this next one as much. It's hard to sustain that amount of excellence for anybody.

I don't think it will be hard for Tobias to top Prequelle. It's very good but not unbeatable. Meliora is the one I don't think can be topped.

Is it heavy enough for me? :smoke:

The one thing Prequelle brought that I didn't get with Meliora was awesome instrumentals. I think the proper songs on Meliora are overall better standing on their own but when I want a full album "experience" Prequelle flows better for me, can't explain it. I think Cirice is the best song Ghost has ever put out, though.

• Like 2

The song is ok. I like the guitar. Not too keen on the title.

So far so good for Reno.

The weather will be great so no worry about snow.

The concert is still on.

I'm getting my booster tomorrow.

I have my clear health app installed.

When I bought my tickets for my dad and I, I didn't realize there is a meet and greet! I hope Tobias remembers me! LOL!

• Like 1

FUKK! JINX!!! GHOST CANCELLED JIMMY KIMMEL!

Rumors are COVID. Tour might be postponed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When does the tour start? They may not have to put anything off. If they're vaccinated they can get over it pretty quickly. Omicron doesn't seem to last as long or be as strong as other covids.

• Like 1

FUKK! JINX!!! GHOST CANCELLED JIMMY KIMMEL!

Rumors are COVID. Tour might be postponed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When does the tour start? They may not have to put anything off. If they're vaccinated they can get over it pretty quickly. Omicron doesn't seem to last as long or be as strong as other covids.

That is correct! My buddy just sent me an update from a Nameless Ghoul.

He said they are too busy setting up the opening night gig in Reno and had to cancel Kimmel. Jimmy will be inviting them back when they "have their shit together."

So hoping NOT Covid!

Lots of tix still available for opening night in Reno

It looks like most of the floor and the seats closest to the stage have sold well though. Still, starting a tour on a Tuesday in January isn't the wisest move.

At a large venue in a tertiary market, during COVID even.

They'll put on a great show though.

I need to see a full show of these guys, the opening set for Maiden after they dropped Square Hammer was my first taste.

Square Hammer was already a hit by the time they opened for Maiden. I saw them on that tour and also saw them the year before on the Meliora tour. That was a great show but it was a two thousand capacity theater. I have yet to see Ghost the arena band. They didn't come around here for Prequelle. The Ghouls are different now. I've read on here and other places that it's noticable if you saw them live during their first three albums that the Ghouls play differently now. The original Ghouls supposedly had more umph to their live playing.

Edited by J2112YYZ