Autographed watch

Clutchpopper

Ya I think only a few hundred made. I'm just feeling it out I really don't want to sell it. Entertainment went bottoms up and left me with scarce work. Got a SOUNDGARDEN poster collection that's pretty amazing also

I used to know of an individual who works in corporate management.

He claims to have been a live sound engineer in the late 80's to mid 90's for some big music acts.

Then he reinvented himself at age 30 and took business courses and now works in the corporate world.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1

Ya I think only a few hundred made. I'm just feeling it out I really don't want to sell it. Entertainment went bottoms up and left me with scarce work. Got a SOUNDGARDEN poster collection that's pretty amazing also

I hope things work out for you! If you are on Facebook you might want to join the group Neil Peart drumsticks (and fake autograph alerts). (Apologies in advance, it looks like I am insinuating something about your item; I'm not. The watch sounds cool! That is just literally the name of the group.)

Anyway, there are people there discussing Rush collectibles and dealing with different stuff in the market, they might have an idea of appropriate price as well since they are on different sales places, etc.

• Like 1

Keep the watch. Sell the Soungarden poster.

• Like 1