Horns during Neil's solos

pasqua

I just watched the video last night and as far as I can tell, Neil is triggering those horns and the music at the end with his foot pedals. It is hard to tell because the video is not on closeup as he does that.

Thanks so much for your replies!

A trend I've noticed is that you post random questions once in a blue moon about subjects pertaining to the R30: 30th Anniversary World Tour video.

Hopefully you can be more active and contribute something to the forum.

Edited by RushFanForever

A trend I've noticed is that you post random questions once in a blue moon about subjects pertaining to the R30: 30th Anniversary World Tour video.

Damn, passive aggressive much! Do you really think such a post will encourage pasqua to post here more? I don't think so.

• Like 6

Who cares?....he's not obliged to alter his posting habits to meet your requirements.

• Like 7

Uncharacteristically mean spirited of you RFF. Honestly I think we don't get enough new Rush threads anymore (though I'm very guilty of perpetuating the problem by making non-Rush threads every day). The fact that he's asking anything at all is positive for discussion, not to mention this is an interesting question.

• Like 5

Uncharacteristically mean spirited of you RFF. Honestly I think we don't get enough new Rush threads anymore (though I'm very guilty of perpetuating the problem by making non-Rush threads every day). The fact that he's asking anything at all is positive for discussion, not to mention this is an interesting question.

And on top of all that, while technically a trend needs a minimum of two data points, I think it's a bit premature to talk about trends of someone who has, as of this writing, a total of four posts, two of which are in this thread.

pasqua, you go right on asking questions.

• Like 4

And on top of all that, while technically a trend needs a minimum of two data points, I think it's a bit premature to talk about trends of someone who has, as of this writing, a total of four posts, two of which are in this thread.

Thanks a lot my friend, I truly appreciate that. Unlike some, you seem like a friendly and welcoming guy.

• Like 2

Thanks a lot my friend, I truly appreciate that. Unlike some, you seem like a friendly and welcoming guy.

Most of us are (thumbs up).

• Like 1