The Official 2021-22 NHL Season Thread

Crimsonmistymemory

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Speed, speed, speed. Colorado has it to spare, and Tampa has no answer for it.

And what's scary is the Av's are doing it without McKinnon's scoring. This is just his second assist in the series. :wacko: 7-0 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Crimsonmistymemory said:

Okay we got that out of the way...

On to game 3!

Yes, in Florida we can, at worst expect 'Sweet Caroline', unlike the crap they're singing in Denver. Now, had it been :rush:...

1 hour ago, Crimsonmistymemory said:

Okay we got that out of the way...

On to game 3!

Sea level here we come!

And we know down two games don't mean nothing to Tampa.  Look out Avs...

• Like 1

Yeah, the Chu Chu train coming into the station!  Val has been the man lately.  Avs love to start off fast. :yes:

8 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

They're making Makaroni out of Tampa. :rose: 6-0

All Hail Cale! :notworthy:  What a twisted wrister :cheer:

7 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, in Florida we can, at worst expect 'Sweet Caroline', unlike the crap they're singing in Denver. Now, had it been :rush:...

As much as I would like a Rush song to be sung, not happening.  Fans having fun is fine by me :music::laugh:

6 hours ago, goose said:

Sea level here we come!

And we know down two games don't mean nothing to Tampa.  Look out Avs...

Avs have the best road record in the playoffs bet they will split the two games in Tampa. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

And what's scary is the Av's are doing it without McKinnon's scoring. This is just his second assist in the series. :wacko: 7-0 

Mac has a 6 game point streak, would love to see him do a breakaway and score.  Mac Attack will be back.

For me last night was physically painful to watch! There's still time to turn things around! The Lightning need to really bring it game 3, along with the rest of this series and be the champions they are!!!
I still 3ELIEVE!!!
🌩️🌩️🌩️🌩️

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Crimsonmistymemory said:

For me last night was physically painful to watch! There's still time to turn things around! The Lightning need to really bring it game 3, along with the rest of this series and be the champions they are!!!
I still 3ELIEVE!!!
🌩️🌩️🌩️🌩️

So why do you think Cooper left Vasy in the net for the full game?  I would think he would have given him a rest...just wondering.

11 hours ago, Rhyta said:

So why do you think Cooper left Vasy in the net for the full game?  I would think he would have given him a rest...just wondering.

In his post game statement he said 'we win together and we lose together. You go with your best chance to win & Vassy gives us that chance!" I think though it was more of a posture move as he didn't want the Av's to think they broke the Lightning. Even though they did give Tampa a thorough trouncing.

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

7 hours ago, Crimsonmistymemory said:

In his post game statement he said 'we win together and we lose together. You go with your best chance to win & Vassy gives us that chance!" I think though it was more of a posture move as he didn't want the Av's to think they broke the Lightning. Even though they did give Tampa a thorough trouncing.

Cooper also said Vasilevskiy wouldn't come out even if he told him to.  :laugh:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The topic was unpinned