The Official 2021-22 NHL Season Thread

Crimsonmistymemory

Brad Marchand gets a high stick to the nose, and bleeds all over the ice. Gets it tapped up[ and goes back on the ice to finish the game. ( Broken nose) Since then he keeps scoring, and winning. He even got a hat trick one night ! He's my t-shirt for the day.

Cant imagine a ball player going back in the game after something like this. A ball player would be out for a week .

https://fb.watch/axj2nu5x-X/ Marchandfunny.jpg

I saw the game (tv) he's luck he didn't lose his nose.

That nose? I'm pretty sure he'd have no trouble finding it.

:lol:
  • Like 2

Blues 5-6 Maple Leafs. This was a game for the mood swinger. 1-3 first period; 3-1 second period; up by a goal! Tied! Down by a freakish, impossibly-angled goal!

I'm beginning to worry about Binnington.

Hawks 3 Ducks 0 :) Four in a row. :) 15-18-5

Another shutout for Fleury and also Kane now has two goals in two games. Glad he was able to get that monkey off his back. :clap: :madra: :yes:

• Like 1

Blues 5-6 Maple Leafs. This was a game for the mood swinger. 1-3 first period; 3-1 second period; up by a goal! Tied! Down by a freakish, impossibly-angled goal!

I'm beginning to worry about Binnington.

There were a couple of crazy games yesterday, saw some of this one, I thought the Blues were going to win it, goals by O'Reilly and Saad were great. Binnington will bounce back.

• Like 1

Was having a fun time trying to listen/watch the Hawks game and follow the Avs too. Reminds me of my Dad, watching a game and listening on the radio at the same time. Always wondered how he could do it but now I know :D

Avs are on a roll, would be better for them not to have to come back each time to win but it's working for them. Wish Kadri would get that last slot on the All Star Team, he's doing so well.

• Like 1

Kraken 3 Hawks 2 in SO. :banghead: That was probably the worst ever five minute overtime by the Hawks. :facepalm: It got even worse in the shootout. :facepalm: 15-18-6

Fleury was standing on his head to save everything but the defense just let him down. At least they still got a point. :eyeroll:

• Like 1

Avs and Wild game was a close one, like a playoff game. Hope that hit to Kemper's head gets looked at by the League :scared:, bet he is going to be out with a concussion. Francouz stepped up and saved the day. 14 home wins in a row for the Avs :clap:

Panthers start a 5 game road trip tonight in Calgary after beating Dallas 7-1 Friday and Columbus 9-2 Saturday.

Cats are leading the Atlantic, 26-7-5.

• Like 1

Panthers start a 5 game road trip tonight in Calgary after beating Dallas 7-1 Friday and Columbus 9-2 Saturday.

Cats are leading the Atlantic, 26-7-5.

Ouch, this was a bump in the road, 5-1 Flames.

Watched the 3rd period and overtime of the Isles and Flyers. Wow, what a goalie showdown!! Went 9 rounds before NY scored. :drool:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

Avalanche 2 Hawks 0 :moon: That Colorado "C" logo is sure ugly. 15-20-7

Their 3rd jersey isn't the best true but that C is the one on the state flag. Avs had to work hard to score, will say Hawks really did a great job of shutting their offense down. Seems to be a trend, they are not having 7 goal blowouts anymore. But they have 15 wins at home so that says they are doing something right. Liked the interview with the Jones brothers and how they got their start in Colorado with some advice from Sakic.

This was a hard one for me to watch, torn between the two teams but it was a good one. My sister was on business in Denver so she got to go see it live, lucky her. ;) :hockeygoon:

• Like 2

Great games on TNT last night, crazy scoring gives Hawks a 8-5 win. Happy for Strome's hat trick. Avs vs Boston was a nail biter, now they have 17 home wins! Makar gets the winner in overtime!! My sister got to go to that one too, wish I could have been there :D

Is it just me or are the guys on TNT just a bit too much? I get the goat joke but it's like they are trying so hard to be funny they are not. Tocchet looks like he'd rather be somewhere else and Bissonette is a buffoon. Thank God I have a mute button.

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

Great games on TNT last night, crazy scoring gives Hawks a 8-5 win. Happy for Strome's hat trick. Avs vs Boston was a nail biter, now they have 17 home wins! Makar gets the winner in overtime!! My sister got to go to that one too, wish I could have been there :D

Is it just me or are the guys on TNT just a bit too much? I get the goat joke but it's like they are trying so hard to be funny they are not. Tocchet looks like he'd rather be somewhere else and Bissonette is a buffoon. Thank God I have a mute button.

They'll probably go with a laugh-track next. :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to The Official 2021-22 NHL Season Thread
  • The topic was unpinned