RIP Norm MacDonald

Rushman14

Seriously? That's so sad. They have comedy channels on Sirius radio and his bits that they play are hilarious.

And he was always the best on the SNL parodies of Jeopardy! There's one where he is playing Burt Reynolds wearing a huge floppy cowboy hat as a Jeopardy contestant and he is hysterical. I will miss him. RIP, Norm. :rose:

• Like 3

Norm MacDonald on battles with cancer: “I’m pretty sure, I’m not a doctor, but I’m pretty sure if you die, the cancer dies at the same time. That’s not a loss. That’s a draw.”
  • Like 8

Damn it. An all time great, taken way too soon.

A favourite among many, many favourites of his stuff is when he did a set at the roast of Bob Saget. Knowing those things are famously dirty and offensive, MacDonald's set is made up of the most inoffensive dad jokes possible. His commitment to that bit is so goddamn funny.

• Like 3

Seriously? That's so sad. They have comedy channels on Sirius radio and his bits that they play are hilarious.

And he was always the best on the SNL parodies of Jeopardy! There's one where he is playing Burt Reynolds wearing a huge floppy cowboy hat as a Jeopardy contestant and he is hysterical. I will miss him. RIP, Norm. :rose:

Chewing the gum I can see it now...

• Like 1

Damn it. An all time great, taken way too soon.

A favourite among many, many favourites of his stuff is when he did a set at the roast of Bob Saget. Knowing those things are famously dirty and offensive, MacDonald's set is made up of the most inoffensive dad jokes possible. His commitment to that bit is so goddamn funny.

Here it is...audio only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QfsXUPghXk

Genius.

• Like 2

The news is true. I'm sorry, to hear, see, and read this. I think some of the comedian work including his own he did was funny. He will be missed, and remembered. My condolences, and sympathies, to his family, and friends. R.I.P., Norm.

Edited by Derek19

Shit. He was hilarious. Maybe the Olympics will institute the Summer Olympic biathlon in his honor. Run the 100 meter dash and then fish.

RIP, Norm!

• Like 1

Very sad. As others said he was a great comedian. He was one of the top guys on SNL at a time when I watched the show regularly. Check out his last Netflix special he did a few years ago. Great stuff! Was really looking forward to a new one from him now that people are allowed to go to things again. Damn.

RIP