Jump to content

Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8


Entre_Perpetuo
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Pressure/Hopenosis said:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a6/Scream2.jpg

One of the oddest albums I've ever bought. Who saw this coming?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Pressure/Hopenosis said:

I know I just love the guys voice!

I don't hate it. Love Timbaland and his impact on 2000s rnb.

 

Just never saw him and Chris Cornell working together 😂

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2022 at 7:41 PM, ST3V said:

Spock's Beard - Beware Of Darkness - Amazon.com Music

Was gonna hit Kindness oF Strangers today but I had to listen to Beware Of Darkness again its just really good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ST3V said:

Was gonna hit Kindness oF Strangers today but I had to listen to Beware Of Darkness again its just really good

Oo I like your new avatar!

 

not gonna lie on my head I never pronounce it as “Steve” even though I’m pretty sure that’s what you’re going for. It’s always “ess tee three vee” lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Oo I like your new avatar!

 

not gonna lie on my head I never pronounce it as “Steve” even though I’m pretty sure that’s what you’re going for. It’s always “ess tee three vee” lol

yeah Ive always been a BIG fan of that BIG generator cover (that 80s minimal style). i made it a while ago just for fun, all the letters are made of pieces of the BIG on the cover. 

 

And technically it should phonetically be Stev with a short e, but who cares about technicalities anyway?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ST3V said:

Was gonna hit Kindness oF Strangers today but I had to listen to Beware Of Darkness again its just really good

Dave Meros is insane, hes like Chris Squire + Dave Hope. My attention is often drawn back to him, at least on this album

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ST3V said:

Dave Meros is insane, hes like Chris Squire + Dave Hope. My attention is often drawn back to him, at least on this album

 

Dave Meros bass is always so big and fat and up front.  i love it.

 

Great to see some beard love.  it's funny it comes now. i been trying to get like Segue into them.  sadly it ain't happening.  he called the song The Light annoying.  it cut me deep:laugh2:

 

The beard's in my top ten bands all time.  the Neal era as a whole i'd put up against ANY classic prog.  fight me.

 

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

 

Dave Meros bass is always so big and fat and up front.  i love it.

 

Great to see some beard love.  it's funny it comes now. i been trying to get like Segue into them.  sadly it ain't happening.  he called the song The Light annoying.  it cut me deep:laugh2:

 

The beard's in my top ten bands all time.  the Neal era as a whole i'd put up against ANY classic prog.  fight me.

 

Mick

I'm glad you love them but honestly I can't hear them as being amongst the greats. Not even close. But Morse has an ardent following, so I hope je

 continues for a long time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since Friday:

Young Culture - You Had To Be There

State Champs - Apparently, I’m Nothing State Champs - Overslept EP

State Champs - The Finer Things

State Champs - The Acoustic Things EP

State Champs - Around the World and Back (Deluxe)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...