Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

58 minutes ago, Krystal said:

I think I know what happened to my reddit posts about Tayor Swift that disappeared into a black hole.  

Several sources say that she hired an actual team of people to track down and erase negative online posts about her. 

That's just creepy.  She has a well-known history of suing people and calling out TV shows for comments made about her. 

220px-Midnights_-_Taylor_Swift.png

Well that’s rude and insecure of her!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Well that’s rude and insecure of her!

she's a pop star i can see it, lol

if i die tomorrow you'll know why.  this album's her worst in a bit, lol

come at me Swift.

Mick

• Like 2

I didn't see a single negative review about the Midnights album on Rolling Stone's or Entertainment Weekly's FB pages.  I found that extremely suspicious.

Taylor's team also controls twitter, tumblr and reddit (as I discovered yesterday).  It's not a very good album, probably one of her worst.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krystal said:

I guess I need to watch what I say about Taylor Swift at reddit and anywhere else.  She has a long history of litigation. 

Several sources say that she hired an actual team of people to track down and erase unflattering online posts about her. 

The websites known to be affected include tumblr and twitter.  I'm guessing that reddit is also one of them.  

I found it very suspicious that all the comments made about Midnights on Rolling Stone's FB page were all so praiseworthy. 

220px-Midnights_-_Taylor_Swift.png

Who cares? 

Just now, Krystal said:

I didn't see a single negative review about the Midnights album on Rolling Stone's or Entertainment Weekly's FB pages.  I found that extremely suspicious.

Taylor's team also controls twitter, tumblr and reddit (as I discovered yesterday).  It's not a very good album, probably one of her worst.  

I think it's outstanding myself. 

6 minutes ago, Krystal said:

i said it's her worst not there's anything terrible on it.  not at all......but because it's just recycled sounds and melodies.  like After folklore (an outstanding piece)  we're back too how sassy she is and her weird relationship issues. and i'm taylor i'm so naughty cause i curse now.  Really girl?  we're back to this?

Also it's just boring i simple terms.

Mick

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

i said it's her worst not there's anything terrible on it.  not at all......but because it's just recycled sounds and melodies.  like After folklore (an outstanding piece)  we're back too how sassy she is and her weird relationship issues. and i'm taylor i'm so naughty cause i curse now.  Really girl?  we're back to this?

Also it's just boring i simple terms.

Mick

Absolutely fair. I'm hearing a lot of Folklore and Evermore in this album, especially the storytelling aspect. The production of Lover though.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Segue Myles said:

Who cares? 

I don't know, fans should be allowed to voice their opinion if they don't like what the artist is doing. Hearing all positive feedback doesn't really help someone to grow as a song writer does it? If they are sheltered from any criticism and the artist drops a true stinker, they're going to think everything is fine and not try to do something better if all they hear is this a great and there isn't a bad word to be said anywhere.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

I don't know, fans should be allowed to voice their opinion if they don't like what the artist is doing. Hearing all positive feedback doesn't really help someone to grow as a song writer does it? If they are sheltered from any criticism and the artist drops a true stinker, they're going to think everything is fine and not try to do something better if all they hear is this a great and there isn't a bad word to be said anywhere.

it always is a little suspicious you have to admit when an album drops and you see nothing but positive feedback at first.  then the album gets a little older and then you see the criticism creep in.  now it could be just new album smell.  but the music business is shady.  and that's what's most likly happening.  i wouldn't be surprised at all.

Mick

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bluefox4000 said:

it always is a little suspicious you have to admit when an album drops and you see nothing but positive feedback at first.  then the album gets a little older and then you see the criticism creep in.  now it could be just new album smell.  but the music business is shady.  and that's what's most likly happening.  i wouldn't be surprised at all.

Mick

I think that's what is happening with butchered Comalies. There were far too many good comments online after it's release. I didn't see anything bad and my suspicion grew immediately. You and I on here were the only ones saying it was shit 😄

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

I think that's what is happening with butchered Comalies. There were far too many good comments online after it's release. I didn't see anything bad and my suspicion grew immediately. You and I on here were the only ones saying it was shit 😄

true. to me that album is sco openly bad it blows me back anyone can like it short of denial (sorry Segue, lol)

Mick

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

true. to me that album is sco openly bad it blows me back anyone can like it short of denial (sorry Segue, lol)

Mick

I don't see it as a new album, just a bit of fun they had for an anniversary release. The original is untouchable, but I had fun with the new version 

1 hour ago, J2112YYZ said:

My question is, when was it that AC/DC didn't kick all kinds of ass?

Back when they hadn’t yet left Australia, so they only kicked the Australian kind.

• Like 2

Taylor Swift- Midnights 

I love this album, but now it's becoming more familiar I can pick out the lesser moments, all in the second half. Vigilante Shit is not close to her finest moment. 

Within Temptation- Resist 

I am still surprised how much I love this album, and for a record that feels so chart ready, it's also amazed me how well it went down with the fans. It's close to the top of my list of their best albums, but The Heart Of Everything exists. 

• Like 2

• The topic was locked