Toto- Mindfields 

Wasn't feeling it today. So I put on:

Mastodon- Leviathan 

Masterpiece. 11/10

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Sunny Day Real Estate - Diary

Paramore - All We Know

SDRE are one of my all time favourite bands. I rarely play them these days, but they were a huge part of my life from around 2004-2012. You could argue they aren't a fave now, but they impacted my tastes in an extremely major way.

• Like 2

Lamb Of God- Lamb Of God 

Saxon- Wheels Of Steel 

Machine Head- The Blackening 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bluefox4000 said:

Smashing Pumpkins-Siamease Dream (10/10)

boy they may have about three albums of great matierial in total.  but what a trio!!!!!!

Mick

I listen to this like every other time I’m on a flight. Cherub Rock is perfect for takeoffs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

SDRE are one of my all time favourite bands. I rarely play them these days, but they were a huge part of my life from around 2004-2012. You could argue they aren't a fave now, but they impacted my tastes in an extremely major way.

I dug it! Need to spend a bit more time with it though, but Song About An Angel especially stood out as great on first listen for me.

• Like 2

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love.png

Have been flogging this lately - definitely a multiple listen experience.

Favourite tracks? Impossible to pick - One Way Traffic? Tangelo? Veronica? Nerve Flip? Changes all the time...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, yyz305 said:

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love.png

Have been flogging this lately - definitely a multiple listen experience.

Favourite tracks? Impossible to pick - One Way Traffic? Tangelo? Veronica? Nerve Flip? Changes all the time...

Just think, later this month there will be twice as much material to digest! Talk about making up for lost time...

• Like 1

Just now, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Just think, later this month there will be twice as much material to digest! Talk about making up for lost time...

Can't wait! Shame all that material started, but not completed, with Josh got scrapped too...

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, yyz305 said:

Can't wait! Shame all that material started, but not completed, with Josh got scrapped too...

Yeah, I dug The Getaway, though I know it was not most fans' cup of tea. Goodbye Angels is one song I would keep in the set if I were them, but I doubt they will.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Yeah, I dug The Getaway, though I know it was not most fans' cup of tea. Goodbye Angels is one song I would keep in the set if I were them, but I doubt they will.

Love The Getaway. Interestingly, Goodbye Angels was one of the tracks I first gravitated to upon release - now it's one of my least favourite tracks from the album.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, yyz305 said:

Love The Getaway. Interestingly, Goodbye Angels was one of the tracks I first gravitated to upon release - now it's one of my least favourite tracks from the album.

Oh interesting, definitely my fav from the record, but I actually haven't revisited it in a long while.

On 10/3/2022 at 2:22 PM, ST3V said:

In The Wake Of Poseidon - song and lyrics by King Crimson | Spotify

I good album but I'll content not quite slipping into great territory, at least by the standard I would hold a band like KC up to. Tell you what though, that cover art is reason enough to get the thing on vinyl. The inner cover is quite nice as well.

• The topic was locked