Entre_Perpetuo

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II

Panic! At The Disco - Death Of A Bachelor

Panic! At The Disco - Pray For The Wicked

and on my way to the arena now!!

• Like 2

On 9/30/2022 at 4:35 PM, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Their best album

i think i was too tired for it im tired a lot i really shouldnt listen to new albums like that so late in the evening lol i gotta hear it again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ST3V said:

i think i was too tired for it im tired a lot i really shouldnt listen to new albums like that so late in the evening lol i gotta hear it again

ok yeah thats really good

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ST3V said:

ok yeah thats really good

I definitely have to be in the right mood for it. It takes me to a very dark place sometimes and that can be an incredible experience or a horrible one.

24 minutes ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

I definitely have to be in the right mood for it. It takes me to a very dark place sometimes and that can be an incredible experience or a horrible one.

If I'm being completely honest with you, its currently my least favorite of the 4 I've heard, so I definitely understand that. Eh maybe i'll have a Close To The Edge moment with it sooner or later, definitely a grower for me even though its already very good

Just now, ST3V said:

If I'm being completely honest with you, its currently my least favorite of the 4 I've heard, so I definitely understand that. Eh maybe i'll have a Close To The Edge moment with it sooner or later, definitely a grower for me even though its already very good

It was a grower for me, but it’s not for everyone. I’m surprised you like Starless And Bible Black more than it though. That and In The Wake Of Poseidon are the tough cookies for me. Flashes of brilliance interspersed with the KC equivalent of filler (ie, still good but not really great).

14 hours ago, bluefox4000 said:

Trivium-From Ember to Inferno (8/10)

Mick

This really is an amazing little debut. Just a bunch of teens, no budget, small German indie label, ambitious songwriting and world class musicianship.

I sometimes see this as the demo version of Ascendency. All the pieces are nearly in place, in perfect order. You can see what attracted Roadrunner records to them. 

• Like 2

Arena - The Theory Of Molecular Inheritance

Theory Of Molecular Inheritance by Arena. New release from Arena - very good indeed.

RED BAZAR - Inverted Reality

Inverted Reality by Red Bazar. Pretty decent UK prog.

Here It Comes Again

An interesting band (actually a duo - a multi instrumentalist and a female vocalist) from Brazil.

This Genesis tribute is interesting - very strong instrumentally and unusual hearing well known Gabriel era Genesis songs sung by a female.

Apparently they have also done Rush, Marillion, Pink Floyd and Renaissance tribute albums and well as albums of original material. I might try the Rush tribute tonight.

Edited by zepphead

• The topic was locked