Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

Lamb Of God- The Sacrament

This album is one of the greats. Oh gosh I remember my first listen to it, it felt like a punch in the face 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Segue Myles said:

Lamb Of God- The Sacrament

This album is one of the greats. Oh gosh I remember my first listen to it, it felt like a punch in the face 

If you love the album so much then you should know that it's just Sacrament. There is no "the" 😄

• Haha 1

Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso - Darwin! (their best album, well I assume, I've only heard their first three, but everyone says they never topped those so...)

Mashrooms - Balena (bought this record at a book/record store in Syracusa during my year abroad, one of the store owners had been a member of this band before they broke up, so obviously he was going to sell their records in his store, and he even went out of his way to play some for me over the speakers in the shop while I was looking through the stacks deciding what to buy... needless to say he convinced me to go with his band, and I thank him for it, great album and a great memory)

Mastodon - Hushed And Grim (I think Segue called this the best metal album of 2021 a few weeks ago. I'm sure he's listened to more metal albums from that year than I have, but of the ones I did listen to he's absolutely right. Top notch.)

• Like 3

18 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

If you love the album so much then you should know that it's just Sacrament. There is no "the" 😄

I always call it "The Sacrament" because I always think of the HIM song with that title 😂

I noticed earlier that Entre_Perpetuo had listened to Darwin! by Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso.

I too was in the mood for some RPI -

Premiata Forneria Marconi – Per Un Amico (2001, Digipak, CD) - Discogs

Per Un Amico by PFM

Darwin!: Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso: Amazon.it: CD e Vinili}

Darwin! By Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso

Premiata Forneria Marconi - Storia di un minuto - Recensioni -  SENTIREASCOLTARE

Storia Di Un Minuto by PFM

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

I saw you call it that once before but I couldn't let it slide a second time 😄

I'm the same so can't complain 😂 

It's a stunning album though. Amazing how well it did considering its heavy as f**k and has no clean vocals.

• Like 1

Trivium

Silence in the Snow (9/10)

The Sin and the Sentence (10/10)

What the Dead Men Say (10/10)

I know Trivium has a ton of great albums.  This three album run is my fav......i know......Shogun, Ascendancy......no this three album run is my fav, lol and i rated silence nine cause there were no growls.....i have changed.

:laugh:

Mick

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

Trivium

Silence in the Snow (9/10)

The Sin and the Sentence (10/10)

What the Dead Men Say (10/10)

I know Trivium has a ton of great albums.  This three album run is my fav......i know......Shogun, Ascendancy......no this three album run is my fav, lol and i rated silence nine cause there were no growls.....i have changed.

:laugh:

Mick

This streak is phenomenal. Do you also include the latest?

• Like 1

Panic! At The Disco - A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out

Panic! At The Disco - Viva Las Vengeance

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery

King Crimson - Lizard

Porcupine Tree - Deadwing

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

I'm the same so can't complain 😂 

It's a stunning album though. Amazing how well it did considering its heavy as f**k and has no clean vocals.

There was a big void left after Pantera was done. Lamb Of God filled that particular void quite nicely.

• The topic was locked