Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

10 hours ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Forgot I also played this today

Fall Out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree

The first four Fall Out Boy albums are incredible. Honestly some of my favorite albums of all time, especially this one and Take This To Your Grave.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Super25Smasher said:

The first four Fall Out Boy albums are incredible. Honestly some of my favorite albums of all time, especially this one and Take This To Your Grave.

You know, I’ve never actually listened to Take This To Your Grave! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve played Cork and Infinity though, and Folie has become a pretty regular player for me as well.

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

You know, I’ve never actually listened to Take This To Your Grave! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve played Cork and Infinity though, and Folie has become a pretty regular player for me as well.

I think you'd really like it. There are some classic fan favorites on that album, and I think it's a bit more raw than From Under The Cork Tree.

• Like 1

Just now, Super25Smasher said:

I think you'd really like it. There are some classic fan favorites on that album, and I think it's a bit more raw than From Under The Cork Tree.

I should check it out, that and I Brought You My Bullets

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

I should check it out, that and I Brought You My Bullets

I love Bullets too. It's a very raw-sounding album, and gets pretty heavy at times

• Like 1

finally got around to giving this a second chance. my initial thoughts stand

in lieu of just doing a short pop EP of just the good ones instead of a full album - they could have also just written more songs like backlight shine. doubled down with the latin rock / percussion instead of doing one track like that and then devolving into their own take on generic modern pop. at least i'm over the initial disappointment

the-mars-volta-album-cover-2022-600x600-

Edited by Mr. Not

1 hour ago, Mr. Not said:

a quadruple album.. a new shark is jumped.

i'm never going to catch up with weezer's discog 

They've been releasing a lot of music since their big comeback in 2014. In both 2019 and 2021, they released two albums. The SZNZ series is four EPs with seven songs each, and each one comes out on the first day of its respective season. All that's left now is winter. I've enjoyed the first three, especially Summer and Autumn. Each one has a different sound.

• Like 2

Type O Negative- World Coming Down 

God this album makes me hate life

Rush- Roll The Bones 

f**k this album makes me love life

• Like 5

• The topic was locked