Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

27 minutes ago, treeduck said:

I've been haunted for decades by those Fire of Unknown Origin faces! :ohmy::blaze::smoke:

IT'S A MASTERPIECE THOUGH 

• Like 3

Queensryche- Operation: Mindcrime 

Love this album!

• Like 8

Taking Back Sunday- Louder Now 

This was one of the most popular bands and albums to come out in my school days (it won the Kerrang! album of the year award, over much hyped releases from Mastodon, Iron Maiden and Muse in 2006), and it soundtracked many a summer of mine since. I still think it's a perfect, energetic, exciting sounding pop rock album. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

Taking Back Sunday- Louder Now 

This was one of the most popular bands and albums to come out in my school days (it won the Kerrang! album of the year award, over much hyped releases from Mastodon, Iron Maiden and Muse in 2006), and it soundtracked many a summer of mine since. I still think it's a perfect, energetic, exciting sounding pop rock album. 

One of my favorite albums ever. TBS is in my top five bands of all time. I just saw them live again two weeks ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Super25Smasher said:

One of my favorite albums ever. TBS is in my top five bands of all time. I just saw them live again two weeks ago.

I haven't enjoyed them in ages. In fact, recently I wondered if I had grown out of my love for emo at large. But it's hot summer weather, and this music makes me feel like an excitable teenager again!!

• Like 1

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium

And apparently they have another new album coming out later this year! …I hear it’s a double…

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium

And apparently they have another new album coming out later this year! …I hear it’s a double…

That's insane! I didn't hear that. I really liked Unlimited Love 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Super25Smasher said:

That's insane! I didn't hear that. I really liked Unlimited Love 

Me too!

here’s the article:

https://pitchfork.com/news/red-hot-chili-peppers-announce-new-album-return-of-the-dream-canteen/amp/

• Like 1

The Used- The Used 

Saxon- Wheels Of Steel 

I love both these albums. Saxon are fantastic, definitely becoming a favourite band of mine. This is the best of their albums to me right now.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked