Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

15 hours ago, treeduck said:

He doesn't like Isolation either so that disqualifies him!

how many times must i say this.....i love the songs on Isolation, lol.  WAY more than anything on Toto IV.

it's Fergie i don't like.

lol

Mick

15 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

how many times must i say this.....i love the songs on Isolation, lol.  WAY more than anything on Toto IV.

it's Fergie i don't like.

lol

Mick

You'll be saying you don't like Hydra and Turn Back next!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, treeduck said:

hydra- i love side A  side B's a bit patchy

Turn Back-Love it to death.  WAY more than IV.  which Makes IV disappointing.  i put Turn Back in my top 5.

Mick

• Like 2

Avenged Sevenfold- Nightmare 

I'd rename this Nightmarsterpiece.

54 minutes ago, treeduck said:

I don't like Hydra. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, treeduck said:

It's too proggy for you!

No it's too generic and poorly produced proggy for me.

Mastodon- Emperor Of Sand 

I absolutely love this album now. Clandestiny and Jaguar God are sublime songs especially!

• Like 1

Lacuna Coil-Black Anima 

i like scoring things but i can't score BA cause i like this record and yet i really DON''T.......like this record, lol

I think the pieces were all there but it is executed very badly.  Oh gosh the production choices on this record are SO cringe.  I'm sorry to fans and I love LC i don't enjoy being negative to them in the slightest cause this album is so frustrating to the max.  I think the songs themselves are wonderful really.  Then you have the weird choices and sounds and tinker toy beeps and bloops and a drum sound that sounds like the kit is just stacked cereal boxes.

Ok I'll stop, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

11 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

Lacuna Coil-Black Anima 

i like scoring things but i can't score BA cause i like this record and yet i really DON''T.......like this record, lol

I think the pieces were all there but it is executed very badly.  Oh gosh the production choices on this record are SO cringe.  I'm sorry to fans and I love LC i don't enjoy being negative to them in the slightest cause this album is so frustrating to the max.  I think the songs themselves are wonderful really.  Then you have the weird choices and sounds and tinker toy beeps and bloops and a drum sound that sounds like the kit is just stacked cereal boxes.

Ok I'll stop, lol

Mick

So, for you the production on this album is more like a Black Enema 😆

• Haha 2

Spacehog - Resident Alien (first time listen)

Wow!! What a hidden gem of a record/band!  I knew the hit “In The Meantime,” and expected the rest of the album to be in that vein, but it’s actually very diverse and eclectic, and certainly with a wacky sense of humor. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes the slightly weirder side of the post Nirvana 90s.

4 hours ago, bluefox4000 said:

Lacuna Coil-Black Anima 

Ok I'll stop, lol

Mick

It's a similar feeling for me. I think it's close to perfection song wise, but the production is so, so jumbled and it makes little sense.

It's infuriating. I love it, but not as much as I could. If the production was better, this might have topped Broken Crown Halo and Delirium.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked