Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

Placebo- Black Market Music (10/10)

Rush- Roll The Bones (9/10)

• Like 3

Like Queen II not something I've ever listened to as a complete album sit down. Crunchy, METAL!

Queen_Queen.png

Edited by JohnRogers
  • Like 6

Gene_Simmons_%28album%29_cover.jpg

Ace_frehley_solo_album_cover.jpg

Peter_criss_solo_album_cover.jpg

Paul_Stanley_%28album%29_cover.jpg

Seriously not snark or sarcasm, are these any good? Are they a single or two and the rest filler? I'm not a KISS fan but I've wondered what these were like.

• Like 1

Gene_Simmons_%28album%29_cover.jpg

Ace_frehley_solo_album_cover.jpg

Peter_criss_solo_album_cover.jpg

Paul_Stanley_%28album%29_cover.jpg

Seriously not snark or sarcasm, are these any good? Are they a single or two and the rest filler? I'm not a KISS fan but I've wondered what these were like.

Ace’s is simply fantastic...the best of the lot, in my opinion.

Paul’s is a solid / very good rock album...didn’t vary much from the KISS playbook, but the songs have really stood the test of time.

Gene’s is all over the place musically...too many directions. There are a couple of highs and a few lows.

Peter’s sounds the least like KISS...it gets bashed quite a lot, but I happen to really like it.

• Like 5

Save Face -Another Kill For The Highlight Reel (must revisit, clearly well executed and owing a lot to MCR, but something a little more on the nose about them that seems to work in their favor)

System Of A Down - Toxicity

System Of A Down - Mezmerize

Fall Out Boy - Folie À Deux

Marillion - Clutching At Straws (how does this guy write so many words? Lol. I will have to sit with this one, can’t say anything definitive about it yet, but I did like it)

• Like 1

• The topic was locked