Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

Should I give Kiss a chance?
  • Like 2

This may have been the first time I've listened to this album in it's entirety. In fact none of it sounded familiar to me. Enjoyed though.

Queen_II_%28album_cover%29.jpg

• Like 6

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Start with the 80's.

Uh, I would definitely recommend starting with the 70s. Kiss Alive is a must listen.

• Like 1

Start with the 80's.

Uh, I would definitely recommend starting with the 70s. Kiss Alive is a must listen.

He can save that for last.

• Like 1

Start with the 80's.

He won’t ever get there if he gives up first! The 80s stuff is good, but the 70s is where Kiss made their biggest mark. Alive is where it’s at.

Start with the 80's.

He won’t ever get there if he gives up first! The 80s stuff is good, but the 70s is where Kiss made their biggest mark. Alive is where it’s at.

80's

i played Destroyer two days ago........i absolutely HATED it but you do you.

lol

Mick

Rock And Roll Over is a lot more rock and roll and a lot less ott bombast that sounds a bit weird on Kiss. You should try that one instead.

lol

Mick

Rock And Roll Over is a lot more rock and roll and a lot less ott bombast that sounds a bit weird on Kiss. You should try that one instead.

ok i'l try. cause got to be honest Destroyer didn't make the case for them. sounded like rock for five year olds, lol

and i know this band and that album is pretty loved but wow i did not have a fun time.

Mick

lol

Mick

ok i'l try. cause got to be honest Destroyer didn't make the case for them. sounded like rock for five year olds, lol

and i know this band and that album is pretty loved but wow i did not have a fun time.

Mick

Rock for five year olds is exactly what Kiss is. I thought that had been common knowledge for the past 40 years.

• Like 1

lol

Mick

Mick

Rock for five year olds is exactly what Kiss is. I thought that had been common knowledge for the past 40 years.

i knew that from the image but actually hearing the music.......... golly guys, lol

and i get blasted for liking Toto.

Mick

lol

Mick

Mick

i knew that from the image but actually hearing the music.......... golly guys, lol

and i get blasted for liking Toto.

Mick

I think I would have enjoyed them more if it was just Gene singing and more of the songs were like God Of Thunder and War Machine. It's really Paul Stanley who makes them sound so silly.

• Like 1

Deftones - Around The Fur

Muse - Origin Of Symmetry

King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard - Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

Gentle Giant - Acquiring The Taste

• Like 5

Kiss- Destroyer (turn it off/10)

Oh gosh...yeah...not for me

• Like 3

Ha! And that's the one good album they have.

I've been listening to so much great metal lately, this cheesy little Cheap Trick wannabe just felt... crap

I've been listening to so much great metal lately, this cheesy little Cheap Trick wannabe just felt... crap

Kiss was before Cheap Trick. Never heard any similarities in their sound. I'm not a fan of either one so maybe that's why.

I never bought or understood the Kiss is metal opinion. They have a very diverse repertoire with high peaks and very low valleys. Anyway, I love 'em.

• Like 4

• The topic was locked