Yesterday:

Van Morrison - Astral Weeks

Thin Lizzy - Vagabonds Of The Western World

Fugazi - Repeater

Dream Theater - A View From The Top Of The World

Mudhoney - Superfuzz Bigmuff

• Like 3

Van Halen - Diver Down

hm...you know... there's something really nihilistically comical about listening to this under the fear of nuclear war....

• Like 6

Since yesterday:

Kesha - Rainbow

Kesha - High Road

Belmont - Aftermath

Just Friends - Hella

• Like 1

Dream Theater - Distance Over Time

Oh this grew back on me again. Guess I just needed a break from it and some more time with AVFtTOTW to remind me how stellar this one is. I can hear now the songs that were already hinting at A View, but most of all I love the melodic richness of this whole album… and that breathtaking midsection in Fall Into The Light.

• Like 2

Not today but after the board went down.

Megadeth:

Killing Is My Business

Peace Sells

Spotify has the 25th anniversary reissue of Peace Sells and the bonus disc is a live show recorded in Cleveland in 1987. It was cool to give that a listen. Even back then Mustaine would just have the crowd sing the chorus for Peace Sells. So, that goes all the way back to when they first toured for the album. I like learning little fun facts like that.

• Like 5

It's inoffensive easy listening Tears for Fears shit. Good stuff for mellow chill moments when one might choose jazz but want something else.

Tears-for-Fears-Tipping-Point.jpeg

• Like 1

Dream Theater - Train Of Thought

Dream Theater - Systematic Chaos

first time listens! Some of my thoughts on each are in the DT thread. Still have to get through BC&SL for the first time before tomorrow night when I see them for the first time! And probably replay View and Awake in there as well.

• Like 1

Dream Theater - Train Of Thought

Dream Theater - Systematic Chaos

first time listens! Some of my thoughts on each are in the DT thread. Still have to get through BC&SL for the first time before tomorrow night when I see them for the first time! And probably replay View and Awake in there as well.

Black Clouds will take you through to tomorrow night if you start listening to it now lol.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked