Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

Styx Paradise Theater (8/10)

Great album GREAT album. but has two dennis's worst moments (Nothing Ever Goes As Planned......bad.....Lonely People......STUNNINGLY bad)

but still love the album.

Mick

I love it all, lol.

Same. Nothing Ever Goes As Planned is one of my faves ������

i feel like i'm more prone to really say when i don't not like something even when kinda doing a band run.

Mick: great album but x , x, and x sucks.....god dennis is an idiot sometimes!!!

Segue: oh god Styx suck me!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.......i'm kfidding but i always feel the man in left field.

Mick

Haha no, not at all! I just really love that song, it's my third fave on the album (behind Best Of Times and Too Much Time On My Hands).

It's all cool, I see a loooooot of love for The Grand Illusion and I mostly just think it's a very nice album, but some songs I can live without on that one.

Paradise Theatre, I love it all. I just wish it rocked a bit harder overall.

• Like 3

Sonata Arctica- Acoustic Adventures: Volume One (8/10)

The band are recording acoustic versions of older songs, and I wasn't planning on getting this album at all, thinking it would be a bland filler album. But I saw the reviews, which were very positive, so I caved and tried it out.

And the results are outstanding! This entire album reminded me of why I fell in love with this band so much in the first place.

Tom Waits- Mule Variations (10/10)

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW I used to think Waits was awful, but no I was just an immature listener. I can't get enough of this album!

• Like 2

Tom Waits- Mule Variations (10/10)

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW I used to think Waits was awful, but no I was just an immature listener. I can't get enough of this album!

and who do we thank now.........for nagging and nagging and pushing and scraping, lol

Mick

• Like 2

• The topic was locked