Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

Magnum-The Monster Roars.

these guys hve been making the same abums for years. but i can't help it....i dig it, lol

Simplistic sentiments. the Lyrics are right of a cliche book but man i just wanna sing along.

i enjoyed this.

Mick

• Like 1

Thanks for your recent posts, its taking me right back to the reviews in Kerrang magazine. Great days

My first UFO and AC/DC gigs were on the back of these albums, with UFO on the Purple bill at Knebworth.

Both albums are down near the bottom of their "best albums" list, but as a moment in time, always special to me....and really, that's all we need

UFO-misdemeanor.jpg

uriah-heep-equator.jpg

blue-oyster-cult-club-ninja.jpg

ac-dc-fly-on-the-wall.jpg

• Like 2

Styx-Kilroy was Here(7/10)

i find most of the awful stuff is on side 1 actually. i hate mr. Roboto Cold War is good. High Time is really bad. I aadore don't let it End.

but then......side 2 starts with the goofy Heavy Metal Poisoning. but then the next 3 songs are all fire.

Just Get Through This Night

Double Life (this is a banger dudes)

Haven't We Been Here Before (Cheesy but such a great hook.)

had Side 1 been less ridiculous. you'd have one of my fav Styx albums in all seriousness.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 2

Rush- Moving Pictures (10/10)

This is pretty much my favourite album now. I know the album is seen as overplayed by many, but I think it's utter perfection and it blows me away every time I play it.

• Like 4

Meat Loaf-Bat out of Hell II(10/10)

I remember little 8 year old me seeing a live special on VH1 with Meat promoting this record.....i think it was 90 minutes. and my little mind jst about exploded. "Who is this guy.......WHAT is this guy?????" he was cool too. he had a great look at the time too. Just a shirt with ruffles on the sleeves black jacket over that. long hair at the time. and just performing like he was literally dying, lol i thought he was too......just sweating everywhere but thing is.....dude had pipes on top of it all. this was best vocal era too so it was just a perfect package. i LOVED it the band was fire too. that started a life long fandom. and i was loyal as anyone too. you guys know that. i had my mom buy me this album right away. and i knew every word of it. i'd try to sing like him too, lol

RIP legend.

Mick

• Like 4

• The topic was locked