Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

Chvrches - Screen Violence (yes, definitely better than their last record, which I also enjoyed)

Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures

Alan Parsons Project - Turn Of A Friendly Card

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Electric Ladyland (this sounds so nice on my new headphones... mmm...)

• Like 4

Trivium- In The Court Of The Dragon (9/10)

I overlooked this album a lot last year. Too many great albums came out around that time. Honestly? This is phenomenal! Now I have the mindset for it, it's spectacular!

Trivium- What The Dead Men Say (9/10)

• Like 2

I overlooked this album a lot last year. Too many great albums came out around that time. Honestly? This is phenomenal! Now I have the mindset for it, it's spectacular!

i have to revisit the new trivium. i actually have the same opinion of it you do the new DT......it's fine, lol

i'll see now how i feel

Mick

i have to revisit the new trivium. i actually have the same opinion of it you do the new DT......it's fine, lol

i'll see now how i feel

Mick

I still really enjoy the new DT. Sadly, it's yet to grow on my the way the self titled did (which initially I felt the same way about).

I guess after DoT I thought DT were on a new creative high, but View just felt like the same old same old.

As for the new Trivium, I think they are still getting better. The latest album expands really well on the two before it. DT just...took me back to their 2000 period. Which is fine, it's better than all those albums (except Train Of Thought), but I just wish I felt more excitement.

Today.

James taylor-JT (9/10)

Dream theater-A View....(9/10)......(shurg.....some people expect too much....it's DT doing DT and it rocks lo)

Trivium-In the Court of the Dragon (9/10)......like it just as much as DT.....and much like DT it's Trivium playing to their strentgths and it too rocks/)

Now.

Toto-Seventh One (9/10)

Mick

• Like 4

I'm loving this album more and more and more!

• Like 2

I'm loving this album more and more and more!

Shadow Of The Abattoir and The Phalanx are my favorites. I would also like to thank Matt Heafy for teaching me new words like Abattoir and Phalanx lol.

Trivium-What the Dead Men say (9/10)

they're style has changed over the years but i think they finally found a solid groove over the last few records. both parts aggressive and yet the knack for hooks has grown much stronger than the early days. and if you know me that counts way more, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 2

Trivium-Shogun (8/10)

Mick

Only 8?

RIGHT NOW I GET WHY MY SCORE FOR VIEW IS SO BLASPHEMOUS TO YOU

Trivium-What the Dead Men say (9/10)

they're style has changed over the years but i think they finally found a solid groove over the last few records. both parts aggressive and yet the knack for hooks has grown much stronger than the early days. and if you know me that counts way more, lol

Mick

The last three albums sound like Trivium finally found the style they were always searching for. Do I miss how every new album felt different? Yes...and yet...I would not change this new era

• Like 2

ATWAS, ESL.

With the rest of the post 1974 studio, live albums, and live rips from the DVD's throughout the day today. A Rush marathon. Just because.

• Like 6

61bvclKPO8L._SX355_.jpg

I've been a fan of Geoff Downes, but I've never heard any of his solo projects. This instrumental album was recommended to me, and it's really cool. Enjoyed it alot

Edited by ST3V

• The topic was locked