Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

Green Day- 21st Century Breakdown (9/10)

The Doors- The Doors (10/10)

The Alan Parsons Project- Tales Of Mystery And Imagination (10/10)

• Like 2

Maneskin - Teatro D'Ira: Vol. I

Ignore the Italian if it bugs you, this is GREAT ROCK AND ROLL!!! Check it out!

Tuesday/Wednesday

All Get Out - All Get Out EP

All Get Out - The Season

All Get Out - Movement EP

All Get Out - Nobody Likes A Quitter

All Get Out - No Bouquet

Maneskin - Teatro d'Ira: Vol. I

Again. If you like loud but fun rock and roll drawing from the 70s and the 90s, check this out.

Again. If you like loud but fun rock and roll drawing from the 70s and the 90s, check this out.

No, check out loud fun rock n roll from the seventies and nineties.

• Like 1

You're missing out!

You're missing out!

Absolutely not. I've played all their music and honestly I'm pleased kids have a young rock band to look up too, same with the success of Greta Van Fleet.

But this band is really poor to my ears. They are just rehashing the sound and vibes of bands like The Strokes and all that came after them in the 2000s.

RF-Bigger-on-the-Inside-400x_center_center.jpg

I've been hearing the name Rachel Flowers popping up recently in terms of a great new album.

Not having heard of her I decided to give this a whirl.

First listen impressed me greatly - particularly the musicianship on the album.

Upon investigation I discovered that Rachel plays all instruments on the album - astounding!

This is one almighty talent and I would thoroughly recommend giving this album a try.

You're missing out!

Absolutely not. I've played all their music and honestly I'm pleased kids have a young rock band to look up too, same with the success of Greta Van Fleet.

But this band is really poor to my ears. They are just rehashing the sound and vibes of bands like The Strokes and all that came after them in the 2000s.

It's been almost 20 years since modern rock had it's last big boom. There really isn't any new ground for younger bands to cover. Where else can they take the genre at this point?

You're missing out!

It's been almost 20 years since modern rock had it's last big boom. There really isn't any new ground for younger bands to cover. Where else can they take the genre at this point?

I'm not asking for originality. I'm asking to like it, lol

• Like 1

You're missing out!

Well I think they've got something pretty special. They don't sound like the Strokes to me any more than they do Rage Against The Machine.

You're missing out!

I'm not asking for originality. I'm asking to like it, lol

A fair request. I can definitely understand not liking it.

• The topic was locked