Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

Billy Joel-52nd Street (9/10)

Maybe it's TECHNICALLY from a song for song angle not better than the stranger. and it might be the hip fan thing to say oh this is better. but look

Big Shot

Honesty

My life

that's the first 3 songs!!!! but THEN we get some cool ass tunes like Stiletto, Zanzibar, LOVE until The Night, the title song is a cool little number. and for anyone paying attention the bass is fire on this album!!

Stranger may be the icing but 52nd street is the cake? i'm hungry, lol

great album.

Mick

Until The Night works way better than Everybody Has A Dream as a closer, and it's not even the closer. I would definitely extend that opening 123 punch to just the whole of side 1 too. Zanzibar might be my favorite song on the record.

Maybe it's TECHNICALLY from a song for song angle not better than the stranger. and it might be the hip fan thing to say oh this is better. but look

Big Shot

Honesty

My life

that's the first 3 songs!!!! but THEN we get some cool ass tunes like Stiletto, Zanzibar, LOVE until The Night, the title song is a cool little number. and for anyone paying attention the bass is fire on this album!!

great album.

Mick

Until The Night works way better than Everybody Has A Dream as a closer, and it's not even the closer. I would definitely extend that opening 123 punch to just the whole of side 1 too. Zanzibar might be my favorite song on the record.

Until the night has a great GREAT structure it just builds and builds and fukking builds till you just wanna smoke a cigarette, lol

Dream tried it on the Stranger but was way too fluffy and almost disney like, lol.

The musical palette on this album is outstanding

Segue is sleeping on Billy BTW, lol

Mick

• Like 2

Big Shot

Honesty

My life

great album.

Mick

Until the night has a great GREAT structure it just builds and builds and fukking builds till you just wanna smoke a cigarette, lol

Dream tried it on the Stranger but was way too fluffy and almost disney like, lol.

Mick

Segue hasn't listened to Billy? A travesty!

Big Shot

Honesty

My life

great album.

Mick

Mick

Oh I really like Billy Joel. I'm not a huge fan and too much is TOO MUCH but in the right mood, great fun!

• Like 1

The last two days:

Iron Maiden- Brave New World (9/10)

Iron Maiden- Dance Of Death (8/10)

Iron Maiden- A Matter Of Life And Death (9/10)

Iron Maiden- The Final Frontier (9/10

Iron Maiden- Senjutsu (8/10)

Yeah, I skipped The Book Of Souls

• Like 2

The last two days:

you talk about too much, lol.

too much late maiden, lol

Mick

Big Shot

Honesty

My life

great album.

Mick

Mick

Oh I really like Billy Joel. I'm not a huge fan and too much is TOO MUCH but in the right mood, great fun!

Ah good. For a minute I was worried!

The Rolling Stones - Undercover

Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet

Oh wow SWW worked a lot better for me today. Couldn't find a single track I didn't like!

• Like 4

The last two days:

you talk about too much, lol.

too much late maiden, lol

Mick

Don't get me wrong, my favourite era is the eighties. But for the first time ever I'm hooked on modern Maiden like never before!

• Like 1

Night Flight Orchestra-Aeromantic II (4/10)

bland boring uninspired. i didn't much like the first Aeromantic but i gave them a pass. However....ever since starting this snyth-pop direction.. these guys have slowly slid down a hole of just complacency. and i'm not faulting them maybe they like this style but it's all one album now IMO. this is where i think i get off the bus with them.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

bland boring uninspired. i didn't much like the first Aeromantic but i gave them a pass. However....ever since starting this snyth-pop direction.. these guys have slowly slid down a hole of just complacency. and i'm not faulting them maybe they like this style but it's all one album now IMO. this is where i think i get off the bus with them.

Mick

Who? ������

Mick

Who? ������

uh........am i missing something?

lol.

Mick

Joking, it's just I'm so over them it's like they never happened ������

lol oh yea i agree. just give me the first 2 albums.....no scratch that...give me the first album that's all i need. they never bettered it anyway. now their synth-pop discount grace under pressure tribute band.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

Mick

Who? ������

Mick

Who? ������

uh........am i missing something?

lol.

Mick

Joking, it's just I'm so over them it's like they never happened ������

lol oh yea i agree. just give me the first 2 albums.....no scratch that...give me the first album that's all i need. they never bettered it anyway. now their synth-pop discount grace under pressure tribute band.

Mick

Now I'm lost lol

hey man, that suit is you

you'll get some leg tonight for sure

tell us how you do

come on Dave, gimme a break

one break, coming up...

That one.

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Like 5

• The topic was locked