The Official "I gots to get paid", er, 2021 NCAA College Football Thread.

pjbear05

Rooting extra hard for Rhyta's Utes today. Would be nice to see them get a W in their first ever Rose Bowl plus I always root for the Pac-12. On top of that, they're playing pretentious state suckeyes who I can't stand so that just makes me want to see Utah win even more. Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 2

Mystic Rythm will be happy about the Hawgs performance. Sooooey!

Irish looking simply divine so far.

And, yes, we're all rooting for the Utes to take down OSU

• Like 3

Mystic Rythm will be happy about the Hawgs performance. Sooooey!

Irish looking simply divine so far.

And, yes, we're all rooting for the Utes to take down OSU

Man screw that second half. That was atrocious.

A couple of great bowls today!

Ohio St takes the lead 45-38 on a fantastic catch (that you can and do teach, despite what the color man believes).

3:35 left for Utah to come back.

• Like 1

Prevent defense, lol.

"Prevents" you from winning!

(was that a Madden thing?)

(yep!)

Crazy how it is still used, and produces the same results.

• Like 1

Boooooo! Being a Penn State fan (and also after living in Salt Lake City) I was cheering for the Utes. Couldn't quite manage to stop Ohio State. Glad to see they showed part of the Rush marching band show, though.
  • Like 1

Boooooo! Being a Penn State fan (and also after living in Salt Lake City) I was cheering for the Utes. Couldn't quite manage to stop Ohio State. Glad to see they showed part of the Rush marching band show, though.

It was a crazy game with all the scoring, too bad we couldn't counter their QB and his great reciever. Still so proud of the team after all they have been through this year with losing 2 team members tragically. They really are amazing, no need to ashamed of losing, they led most of the game. My sister and her hubby were there (along with 60,000+ Ute fans) and she was so excited to see the OSU band do the Rush tribute live. Love my Utes :heart:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 2

FCS Division 1 Final, Montana State QB injured on 1st series, and it goes South from there. North Dakota State bombing MSU 38-3 at start of 4th Quarter.

FCS Division 1 Final, Montana State QB injured on 1st series, and it goes South from there. North Dakota State bombing MSU 38-3 at start of 4th Quarter.

A shame.

Georgia Bulldogs are national champs and kind of dominated in the process. At least in the fourth quarter.

At least Bama didn't win.

• Like 3

Georgia Bulldogs are national champs and kind of dominated in the process. At least in the fourth quarter.

At least Bama didn't win.

I've already read at least 3 people saying if Alabama wasn't "wounded" they'd have crushed Georgia and won by 30 points. Maybe so maybe not.

Edited by BastillePark

May actually have to watch Finebaum today to hear the whining from Bama fans and fellators of the failed pro coach. Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Thank you GA! Thank you so much for sending coach dickhead and Bama packing; I watched with the sound off and RIR pounding on the stereo. :haz: Edited by Weakly Criminal
  • Like 2

Thank you GA! Thank you so much for sending coach dickhead and Bama packing; I watched with the sound off and RIR pounding on the stereo. :haz:

One little victory, but it feels soon good!
  • Like 3

The MyJam Me Hurrycums released their 2022 feetsball sked yesterday.

Typical pansy start up, HBCU Bethune-Cookman and Southern Mississippi.

That all changes Sept. 17 when the visit Texas A&M - I expect the Aggies will put a bitch slapping on them.

Middle Tenn. St., bye week, then the meat of the conference.

N.C., Va. Tech, Duke, Virginia, Florida State, Ga. Tech, Clemson, and Pitt.

The Bear is calling it 9-3, and that's tenuous.

Didn't take long for NIL to go sideways from compensating proven college athletes for use of their likeness to bribing high school recruits.

Lol

However long it took, it took longer than I thought it would! Temptation is just too strong and there's so much at stake.

• Like 1

THE Ohio State University has officially trademarked the most common word in the English language.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

• Haha 3