The Official "I gots to get paid", er, 2021 NCAA College Football Thread.

pjbear05

OK, go Beavers. Get my Wazzu Cougs into the Pac-12 championship game!

:cheerleader:

And let's go Eagles! The EWU-North Iowa game is about to kick off at The Inferno in Cheney, WA!

And let's go Eagles! The EWU-North Iowa game is about to kick off at The Inferno in Cheney, WA!

Will that be played on the atrocious red turf?

Nope. Michigan players are too stupid. OSU is winning this game.

Oh?

I'm happy for Michigan. But f**k off

You kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?

And to think Rushdoggie left you....

Where'd she go?

Wow. If she's not your ex-wife, then I'm guessing she left the board because she saw what an asshole you've become and didn't want it known she married you.

Oh?

Where'd she go?

Wow. If she's not your ex-wife, then I'm guessing she left the board because she saw what an asshole you've become and didn't want it known she married you.

She's got better things to do than interact with people like you who've been assholes for a long time. Does your wife know how you behave here? Somehow, I doubt it.

Also, we just celebrated our 13th anniversary and couldn't be happier.

Oh?

Where'd she go?

She's got better things to do than interact with people like you who've been assholes for a long time. Does your wife know how you behave here? Somehow, I doubt it.

Also, we just celebrated our 13th anniversary and couldn't be happier.

How do I behave here? Do I constantly post things that I know are falsehoods just because I am bitter about my own life? If you don't like my posting style, then just ignore me. I don't ever call someone out if they don't have it coming to them.

Will that be played on the atrocious red turf?

offensive.

Bama shows heart of a champion with courageous comeback, playoff reduced to 3 teams, with their spot clinched. Georgia and Michigan favored for two remaining spots.

Paul Finebaum, three of his most frequent callers, and the guy who poisoned the trees in Cooper's Corner will officiate the championship game which has been moved to immediately after the semifinal.

Bama shows heart of a champion with courageous comeback, playoff reduced to 3 teams, with their spot clinched. Georgia and Michigan favored for two remaining spots.

:clap:
  • Like 1

At least we won't have to worry about Alabama fans killing each other because they're not as upset as they should be over a loss.

Auburn had that game won. Left too much time on the clock for Bama to come back. Auburn fans were crying for joy with 2 minutes left and crying for real after 4OT. Disappointing.
  • Like 1