The Official "I gots to get paid", er, 2021 NCAA College Football Thread.

pjbear05

Fukk me, Utah up on Oregon 28-0 at the half, closing with a punt return to the house! Ducks looking very disorganized.

Utes win! 38-7. Whittingham breaks coaching record for Utah with 142 wins, today is his birthday. What a fantastic game :clap: :ebert: :cheerleader:

Here's another loss we gave Oregon on their field 2015 Utah 62-20 http://youtu.be/4KFMhazkSNM

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

Florida surrenders after 3 straight SEC losses, fires coach Dan Mullen.

Georgia, Alabama, Cincinnati, and Ohio State for top 4; Ohio State/Michigan, Oklahoma/Ok State crucial.

Edited by pjbear05

For those of you that don't want Notre Dame in, ESPN has one thing to say: "tough shit".

If Bama loses to Georgia in the SEC title game, ND's gonna get in cuz ESPN wants them to for the ratings.

Fukk ESPN.

Fukk the Oregon Ducks too. So tired of pinning my Pac 12 playoff hopes on that soft-assed program. Please USC and Washington, make a good hire and get back to where you belong, better than those pussies in Eugene. Every single time they play a team with a big, physical o-line they get owned (see Stanford pretty much every year).

Georgia, Alabama, Cincinnati, and Ohio State for top 4; Ohio State/Michigan, Oklahoma/Ok State crucial.

Ordinarily I'd really be rooting for Georgia and Michigan but if that means Notre Dame get's in, no thanks.

• Like 1

Ordinarily I'd really be rooting for Georgia and Michigan but if that means Notre Dame get's in, no thanks.

Holding out hope Michigan beats Ohio State, but who am I fooling? Being an independent ND gets all the breaks. Fkk 'em.
  • Like 1

Holding out hope Michigan beats Ohio State, but who am I fooling? Being an independent ND gets all the breaks. Fkk 'em.

Without a conference championship it's actually a lot more difficult to get in. There's no guarantee we get to play a good team if we're good enough, plus we have one fewer game to work with, so losses matter more.

Without a conference championship it's actually a lot more difficult to get in. There's no guarantee we get to play a good team if we're good enough, plus we have one fewer game to work with, so losses matter more.

Who do you think the Committee will choose, a 1 loss Oklahoma State team or a 1 loss Montreal Dame?

Note: A 2 loss Alabama team is also a reasonable choice for the answer of how the Committee would pick.

Who do you think the Committee will choose, a 1 loss Oklahoma State team or a 1 loss Montreal Dame?

Note: A 2 loss Alabama team is also a reasonable choice for the answer of how the Committee would pick.

Seeing as ND is currently ranked higher, probably ND. But just to be clear I don't think we're prepared. Georgia would demolish us this year. I'd much rather get revenge on Michigan in a New Years' 6 bowl.

Seeing as ND is currently ranked higher, probably ND. But just to be clear I don't think we're prepared. Georgia would demolish us this year. I'd much rather get revenge on Michigan in a New Years' 6 bowl.

Based on the last 30 years (randomly picked time frame), they've only been "prepared" 9 times.

Irish over cowpokes. And though I've already commented about how far the CFPB has their head up the SEC's rectum, the quality of eveyone else imho dooms a 2 loss 'Bama team.
  • Like 1

Irish over cowpokes. And though I've already commented about how far the CFPB has their head up the SEC's rectum, the quality of eveyone else imho dooms a 2 loss 'Bama team.

Yeah a 2 loss team that didn't win their conference. As much as I have no doubt ESPN would like them in, I just don 't see it. Wouldn't shock me tho.

• Like 1

Apple Cup update:

Wazzu got a quick TD, followed by two more drives into the red zone. UW held on those series forcing the Cougars to settle for 3 and 3. Down 0-13, Dawgs score with 1:31 left in the half. UW 7, WSU 13.

Two TDs for NC State in 1 minute to take a 34-30 lead. Still a minute to go.

Whoah!

On the Apple Cup front, WSU Cougars have extended the lead to 30-7 over Washington.

Whoah!

On the Apple Cup front, WSU Cougars have extended the lead to 30-7 over Washington.

I was watching that game for a bit and I don't know how it was ever close.

Whoah!

I was watching that game for a bit and I don't know how it was ever close.

Pick 6 Wazzu. 40-13.

As much as I want Michigan to win, I just don't think they have the discipline to do it. Unless they can turn it into a rout, I think they will make a mistake late in the game to lose it.

They're looking pretty good so far. With the weather, I don't think either team is going to run away with it unless there are multiple turnovers.

As much as I want Michigan to win, I just don't think they have the discipline to do it. Unless they can turn it into a rout, I think they will make a mistake late in the game to lose it.

IMO, the public university from Ohio has a significant advantage in talent, so I don't expect Michigan to win. I think it will come down to turnovers and big plays, and they have a punchers chance but I don't expect it.

IMO, the public university from Ohio has a significant advantage in talent, so I don't expect Michigan to win. I think it will come down to turnovers and big plays, and they have a punchers chance but I don't expect it.

The early game red zone turnover and missed field goal were the mistakes OSU needed, but Michigan's defense has made up for them. The one soft zone series they played led to the OSU TD, but the Wolverines seem to have learned from that mistake. No more easy catches = Michigan win, hopefully.

Two TDs and Michigan leads 28-13. Completely but happily unexpected, by me at least, but anosu deserved it by coming out by going away from their strength on their first series of the second half.