I haven't been on here in years..

softfilter

Surprised i still have my password..Some names are familiar others, not so much.. :cool: Hello one and all!!! I recently attended Jon Anderson and The Paul Green rock Academy concert my hometown Canton,Ohio Palace Theater beautiful old movie house opened in 1926. Surprised how much fun it was and pretty damn good these kids were and Jon's voice was in top form on the old Yes classics!
  • Like 9

I left the forum for years too. Strangely everyone thought I was here the whole time, and my post count was up by 50,000. I blame the Russians.

I blame the drugs......

• Like 2

I left the forum for years too. Strangely everyone thought I was here the whole time, and my post count was up by 50,000. I blame the Russians.

In Soviet Russia, posts write YOU.

• Like 3

Hi there. I'm a long time Rush board member...from way back in the mid 90's AOL days, then the Geddyboard, Counterparts, and now I've been here for a few years.

Pleased to meet you.

Edited by grep
  • Like 3

Hello. So far, I've been here for nearly, and almost three years. Welcome back, and nice to meet you.
  • Like 2

Hi there. I'm a long time Rush board member...from way back in the mid 90's AOL days, then the Geddyboard, Counterparts, and now I've been here for a few years.

Pleased to meet you.

Careful with this one, beneath his hat the strangeness lies.

• Like 2

Pleased to meet you.

Careful with this one, beneath his hat the strangeness lies.

na na na, na na na na.

:)

• Like 1