1. 1. album

• Ozzy Osborne - Diary Of A Madman
    • Muse - Simulation Theory
  2. 2. artist

3. 3. guitarist

Diary

Muse

Rhodes

I'm not a big Ozzy guy.so on the whole i pick Muse. even though i can't stand later muse those first 4 are really good.

But Simulation Theory.........SUUUUUUCKS big.

and i picked Rhodes but i really have no opinion of either guitarist. i just ineey meeny miiny moed it, lol

Mick

Diary

Muse

Rhodes

I'm not a big Ozzy guy.so on the whole i pick Muse. even though i can't stand later muse those first 4 are really good.

But Simulation Theory.........SUUUUUUCKS big.

and i picked Rhodes but i really have no opinion of either guitarist. i just ineey meeny miiny moed it, lol

Mick

Heeeeeey.

I'll take what I can get, lol.

• Like 1

Sorry Muse but Ozzy & the late great Randy Rhodes get my votes. Edited by zepphead

If you listen to Technical Ecstasy, you can hear where Ozzy started to create his Ozzy Osborne vocal melody style, which is different to what he'd done on previous Sabs albums. The clearest example is the middle eight section of Back Street Kids.
  • Like 1

That Muse album is absolute dogshite

I can't even be bothered to vote, it's clearly not a competition at this point ������

Ozzy also created the vocal style of Ace Frehley on the middle eight section of All Moving Parts Stand Still.

Ozzy all the way in this poll!!!!!!

• Like 1

One of these days someone else will happen upon the Rush forum who loves Muse as much as I do and I'll have someone to geek out about Simulation Theory with.
  • Like 1

One of these days someone else will happen upon the Rush forum who loves Muse as much as I do and I'll have someone to geek out about Simulation Theory with.

will this help.......i mick.........formally acknowlege that Simulation Theory.......shares space with other things on this planet.

Hey? huh?

nothing?

oy.

Mick

• Like 1

will this help.......i mick.........formally acknowlege that Simulation Theory.......shares space with other things on this planet.

Hey? huh?

nothing?

oy.

Mick

It might help to acknowledge that it shares space with other great records on my shelves! :dweez: lol

• Like 1

Hey? huh?

nothing?

oy.

Mick

It might help to acknowledge that it shares space with other great records on my shelves! :dweez: lol

• Like 1