Rush Canadian Golden Ale coming August 30th...

Jag2112

I had a couple last night and I will say, the beer is top notch. :hail:

by way of comparison, this is my regular beer...and I like the Rush beer equally

beaus-lugtread_1480531203.png

...and this is my favorite beer of all time - I would not put it ahead of Augustiner

augustinerbrau-wagner-kg-lagerbier-hell_1570129763.png

Edited by taurus

I bought some last week in Toronto (was up visiting my son), I have to honestly say it is pretty crappy beer tbh. Not to this yorkshiremans taste. The empty cans are nice on my shelf mind you.

these things comes down to taste - what are some of your favorite beers by way of comparison - I have no idea what a 'yorkshireman" likes in a beer

I bought some last week in Toronto (was up visiting my son), I have to honestly say it is pretty crappy beer tbh. Not to this yorkshiremans taste. The empty cans are nice on my shelf mind you.

these things comes down to taste - what are some of your favorite beers by way of comparison - I have no idea what a 'yorkshireman" likes in a beer

Timmy Taylors brewery in my home town in Keighley makes some of the finest brews on the planet. They do not export out of the UK sadly though

https://www.timothytaylor.co.uk/our-beers

Got a message from Henderson today. They've got some new Rush stuff. A Moving Pictures 40th Anniversary ale and what they call a "chalice" glass. That's sold as a set of two. And you can get the ale with the glasses.

- - - - - -

In honour of the 40th anniversary of Rush's eighth studio album, Moving Pictures, Henderson Brewing and Rush have teamed up once again. This time, for a very special limited edition ale.

A Belgian Dark, strong ale with Riesling Must, this ale pours a gorgeous deep, ruby colour with a fine, tan head.

The taste is complex, with notes of dark fruit pudding, toffee, dates, cherries, honey, bread crusts and a slight booziness.

Perfect for aging, this 14% limited edition ale makes a great holiday gift. AVAILABLE ONLY IN CANADA.

• Like 1

Got a message from Henderson today. They've got some new Rush stuff. A Moving Pictures 40th Anniversary ale and what they call a "chalice" glass. That's sold as a set of two. And you can get the ale with the glasses.

- - - - - -

In honour of the 40th anniversary of Rush's eighth studio album, Moving Pictures, Henderson Brewing and Rush have teamed up once again. This time, for a very special limited edition ale.

A Belgian Dark, strong ale with Riesling Must, this ale pours a gorgeous deep, ruby colour with a fine, tan head.

The taste is complex, with notes of dark fruit pudding, toffee, dates, cherries, honey, bread crusts and a slight booziness.

Perfect for aging, this 14% limited edition ale makes a great holiday gift. AVAILABLE ONLY IN CANADA.

Passed on those. Fortunately I like the design of the tumblers better.