The 2021-22 Football (Soccer) Thread

Nova Carmina

Bayern coach, Julian Nagelsmann, says, "When Lewandowski was with the team, rivals could prepare for the match better. Now, we'll be more unpredictable". This guy could spin for the Dems in America. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm sure Mexican radio will step in with the coverage. :blah: GOOOOOOOL! 

0 Inter Miami CF - FC Barcelona 6.    

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Bayern coach, Julian Nagelsmann, says, "When Lewandowski was with the team, rivals could prepare for the match better. Now, we'll be more unpredictable". This guy could spin for the Dems in America. 

Somebody should tell Barca, all they`ve done is make themselves predictable! Suckers! :cool:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Rangers 1-2 Spurs, for the Walter Tull Cup. First trophy of the season in the bag. :cool:

Given the two combatants, July 23rd should become a home holiday in your household. :chickendance:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Given the two combatants, July 23rd should become a home holiday in your household. :chickendance:

Imagine, if I was a totally different person I would have seized the opportunity to go and watch. But it was a bit drizzly out, so what can you do? :confused:

• Like 1

Imagine, if I was a totally different person I would have seized the opportunity to go and watch. But it was a bit drizzly out, so what can you do? :confused:

That reminds me, Cracovia 2 Korona 0  :cool: The game was delayed for fifteen minutes because of a downpour. Six points out of the first two matches. Champions League, here we come.  :pirate: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

That reminds me, Cracovia 2 Korona 0  :cool: The game was delayed for fifteen minutes because of a downpour. Six points out of the first two matches. Champions League, here we come.  :pirate: 

Not too shabby, getting to late July and your hopes haven`t yet been flushed into the sewers. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Not too shabby, getting to late July and your hopes haven`t yet been flushed into the sewers. :thumbsup:

When an Ekstraklasa team can keep a Japanese and a Finnish-international on the bench and win, it must be doing something right.  :smile: 

• Like 1

Firmino to Juventus?

You'd think I'd be old enough by now to know better than to get sentimental about players. They're pieces on a chessboard, man! Focus on the shirt.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nova Carmina said:

Firmino to Juventus?

You'd think I'd be old enough by now to know better than to get sentimental about players. They're pieces on a chessboard, man! Focus on the shirt.

There are plenty more large white-teethed heavily-tattooed Brazilians in the sea. It literally describes almost all Brazilian professionals. :wink:

Of course, it`s Vigo the Carpathian. I`ve been trying to think of who it was that Haaland reminded me. :yes:

That's not Gainsborough's Blue Boy up there!

(He's the Etihad's Blue Boy now, though!)

• Like 1

Of course, it`s all very nice for England to beat Sweden 4-0 in the Women`s Euros SF.

But did anybody stop to think that nobody - okay, me - will be watching now that Kosovare Asllani will not be appearing again? :fistscrying:

• Like 2

Of course, it`s all very nice for England to beat Sweden 4-0 in the Women`s Euros SF.

But did anybody stop to think that nobody - okay, me - will be watching now that Kosovare Asllani will not be appearing again? :fistscrying:

At least the Swedish team wasn't on bicycles. Those girls are trying to kill themselves at the Tour de France.  :ninja: 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

At least the Swedish team wasn't on bicycles. Those girls are trying to kill themselves at the Tour de France.  :ninja: 

They played tonight`s match with the grace of unicyclists. :facepalm:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

They played tonight`s match with the grace of unicyclists. :facepalm:

While singing :music: 'Money, money, money, always sunny, in the rich man's world' :music:, yes. 

• Like 1

• The topic was unpinned